Weather for UTEP game

UNT90

Don't worry, RV will blame the low attendance on the; rain, temperature, holiday weekend, ebola, Herve Villechaize, Halliburton, ANYTHING but the product on the field which HE is responsible for. And the band played on.

average attendance for the year will be around 13.5K.

Let that crap sink in. 

My kid missed a high school game or two this year because of weather.  They played the games, but the bands didn't play. Does that ever happen in college?

What type of weather?  I don't ever recall it occurring at any level unless you are including lightening. 

Here are some good reasons to go:

2 or more years lettered coming into this season: 5 - Andrew McNulty, 8 - Jamal Marshall, 9 - Carlos Harris, 18 - Marcus Smith, 22 - Antoinne Jimmerson, 24 - Zac Whitfield (grad), 42 - Chad Polk, 65 - Micah Thompson, 91 - Austin Orr , and 31 - Kenny Buyers (can he / will he return for one more year?)

and a few other seniors playing their last game

• Upvote 5

What type of weather?  I don't ever recall it occurring at any level unless you are including lightening. 

Frisco Liberty vs Centennial, the game was postponed 2 hours the night before then canceled, then Friday night it was a monsoon, could hardly see the field from the press box, game delayed twice for lightning. No cheer, no band. It was the best football game ever.  Just the kids playing ball, and the coaches coaching ball. 

but seriously... does anyone want to give me their club level seat?

and i swear to god... if any security is checking tickets and moving people out from under the awning on the alumni side when there are 100 people at the game, i mau be done with this program

but seriously... does anyone want to give me their club level seat?

and i swear to god... if any security is checking tickets and moving people out from under the awning on the alumni side when there are 100 people at the game, i mau be done with this program

They did not move folks during the famous Lance Dunbar vs. MUTS game...300+ yards baby! One of the most fun games I've been to, and my 100 closest friends were there too :-)

• Upvote 1

They did not move folks during the famous Lance Dunbar vs. MUTS game...300+ yards baby! One of the most fun games I've been to, and my 100 closest friends were there too :-)

we got moved because we were 'too drunk' and 'dropping c-bombs'

I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA? I'm sorry... i'm sorry... thought this was america!!!