RV UPDATE

AndersonUNT

There is going to be a significant MGC strike next year...

We all know that this doesn't even bother anyone at UNT, nor does shrinking attendance. All that matters is the budget that the university is on the hook for, that is known. And all RV has to do is call Power League Programs and schedule us for paydays and the shrinking MGC membership and attendance is wiped away in simple phone call. Even worse, then RV's advocates above him and in his inner circle all come to the rescue and tell us how satisfied they all are with his job performance.

We are already all on a hunger strike with UNT Sports--we hunger for wins and for actual programs that are worth following...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So who is willing to take one for the team and declare a hunger strike until RV hits the curb?

Mods,

Not to be "that guy", but I posted a very similar thread last night which got deleted. In my thread, I even talked about the positive that if we timed it right (this week), Tennessee might pay the buyout. RV's buyout is nothing to them. They'd gladly pay it to ensure that our team shows up in Knoxville to give them win #6 and bowl eligibility

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Your thread was deleted for other reasons.  Please do not call out the mods directly in threads.  They are doing the best they can in a very difficult situation this season.  If you have an issue please either report the thread or send us a PM and we will address it with you.

• Harry locked this topic