29 point dogs to a conference opponent in the current AD's 15th year

UNT90

I'm interested to see how we do against good QB play. Litton has been inconsistent (as a true freshman QB should be), and was against us. So they beat us handily, but couldn't make it a real blowout. Last week was a walkon QB, and their key offensive player went down early on. We'll see against La Tech and MTSU if this defense really is playing better.

• Upvote 2

coincidentally enough, that is also the daily over/under on UNT90's RV mentions.

Still Crushin'

Funny, all of your posts seem to be about me lately...

You spin me right round round right round like a record baby right round round round

Against a conference foe.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I work with a kid from LaTech.  He's given me a little bit of grief over how badly they're going to beat UNT this weekend, to which I have no viable response, except this:  I told him I'll personally drive him to the game this weekend if he wants to go.  His response?  "Hell no!  I don't wanna go back to that backwater dump!  My mama keeps trying to get me to come back, but I'm just fine right here in Dallas!"

• Upvote 1

I believe I can see the future, as I repeat the same routine. Every day is exactly the same, every day is exactly the same, every day is exactly the same. 

What a great commentary on RV. Hit the nail on the head, Ryan. 

do you think that says more about me or you?  

I think you would tongue kiss me if given the chance.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"No way we don't cover"

I thought this at first.   Then I saw that LT has beaten MT and Rice by 29 and 28 points.   So, the spread is probably about right from a betting standpoint.   I think we can cover because our guys seem to have gained some confidence.  But, if we struggle defensively out of the gate, it could be a long night.