C-USA FB Players of the Week

Harry

Interesting that a dude who was ejected for targeting would be named Defensive POW.   Scoop-&-score was huge though.

I'm curious to see whether the suspension for the 1st half of the LaTech game will stand or not.

I was in the stands but that call seemed to be complete BS but I didnt have a close look at it. What did it look like on TV?

Funny you should ask, because I was out of town watching on TV!
I think it could have gone either way.  He certainly led with his helmet into the WR's helmet.  But upon impact, he shoved the guy out of bounds with his arms, instead of fully delivering the blow.

Funny you should ask, because I was out of town watching on TV!I think it could have gone either way.  He certainly led with his helmet into the WR's helmet.  But upon impact, he shoved the guy out of bounds with his arms, instead of fully delivering the blow.

I listened to the post game and Dave Barnett said that the call was absolutely awful and they missed it big time so I was wondering what the deal was. Thanks

The view from my seat was partially obscured by people on the sideline but it looked like a legal hit. The replays show that it is legal. Canales must appeal, it is only right that he do so.

So does anyone REALLY think we will win an appeal. We don't have the greatest appeal track record.

BTW is this an NCAA or CUSA appeal?

I believe the appeal is to the conference office but I also could be quite wrong.