Kid Activities Tonight?

NewUNTFan8

Trying to decide whether to make the drive to the game tonight. Can only work if there are activities for the kids, like in the past the student clubs have set up for the kids to participate in games and trick or treating under the wing section. But I don't find any mention of it this year. Does anyone know?

• Upvote 1

Trying to decide whether to make the drive to the game tonight. Can only work if there are activities for the kids, like in the past the student clubs have set up for the kids to participate in games and trick or treating under the wing section. But I don't find any mention of it this year. Does anyone know?

Would you expect anyone in the AD to actually think of something like this? They need to hire people who actually care about the university, but haven't tried to sit at the bottom making little pay and work their way up. It clearly isn't working...

• Upvote 3

If there is no such thing set up for kids it just solidifies Rick Villarreal is a bum and must go. I have seen many high school athletic programs ran more proper and efficient. This department does very little right and it's so painfully obvious to see. The big donors need to pack up their checkbooks and go home. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Now that I think about it, that last time was a Thursday night game when they cared about getting people in the stands,  

What aspect of this athletic director's actions makes you think getting people in the stands is a priority?  You'll see quite well at 6pm tonight how little this matters.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

well they've done it in the past so yeah I would

it has never been very big. Just a few people passing out candy and then a bounce house. I will say they are limited by the size of the stadium. There is not large open or closed area around the stadium where a large event could take place.

Did y'all see the kid who was wearing a Scrappy costume?  The parents took pictures of him/her with Scrappy.  Very cute.

Speaking of Scrappy - he was wearing clothing - well, sort of a costume.  I think he was supposed to be Nigel Tufnel:

spinal-tap-cap-1.jpg