Get what you Pay 4?

Wag Tag

Offer Base of $800k to $1m! Increase Assist Coaches 20%. Hire a successful high school coach that runs the spred and put at QB coach.

Build an indoor practice facility! Frig'n Ark State and ULL can do it we can!!!

We have to offer more!   Look hard at Dino Babers! 

How does Bowling Green do it?

• Upvote 4

Wins don't matter.  As long as we keep building nice facilities to try and be competitive continue to build nicer facilities.

RV is safe.

This.

In the end, the coach we get here will be hired under RV. The chances that it will work out to even .500 record is damn near zero, based on the last 15 years.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL.  yes be confused.  Bwahahahaha.  My plan is coming together. 

Seriously, Im talking about UNT here.  Throwing money at it doesn't fix the wound.  It's the coaching and recruiting culture that we need to fix.

Yes, this is my one week in the season I fully embrace the dark side (or Orange side you could say), but I do love my Mean Green.  Ive been to all the home games this season and even went to the SMU game.  I want both UNT and UTSA programs to succeed.  My dream is to see both of my schools meet up in the final game of the season 11-0 and ready to knock the crap out of each other year-in-year-out. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Offer Base of $800k to $1m! Increase Assist Coaches 20%. Hire a successful high school coach that runs the spred and put at QB coach.

Build an indoor practice facility! Frig'n Ark State and ULL can do it we can!!!

We have to offer more!   Look hard at Dino Babers! 

How does Bowling Green do it?

We could more easily afford this if we didn't have to keep giving large severance packages for multiple coaches fired over the past several years.  

I wonder whose responsibility that was...  maybe it's the banner's fault.

So if building bigger better facilities is the answer to winning, how is it that UNT Soccer just won a conference title with only about 10% of what the football team has.

I'm pretty sure every soccer program in the country has a budget less than 10% of their school's football program.

Hedlund is gold around here and your point about facilities stands, but your comment about soccer-football budgets just made me LOL.

• Upvote 2

So if building bigger better facilities is the answer to winning, how is it that UNT Soccer just won a conference title with only about 10% of what the football team has.

Because of the amount of club teams in the metroplex we should ALWAYS contend in womens soccer, volleyball and softball. Its the same reason why our mens soccer team dominated the 80's, and why baseball should be an instant contender.