GoMeanGreen Barbershop Podcast #152

Harry

gallery_1_139_193621.jpg

Episode 152 gives us an opportunity to recap the game against WKU as well as look forward to playing Marshall this week on the road.  We also get a chance to visit with UNT AD Rick Villarreal to get an update on his progress in the new UNT head coaching search.   RV also shares some thoughts about the interest in the UNT job as well as an update on basketball.   Johnny on the spot student representative Big Brandon Berens joins us via the telephone to share his thoughts on the Mac dismissal from the student side of the stadium as well as his interesting student audio Q&A.

All of this and so much more can be yours by clicking the friendly link below.  Happy listening and GO MEAN GREEN!

GoMeanGreen.com Barbershop Podcast #152 Audio Link

Edited by Harry

Interesting pic there Miers.  You know what he had just finished telling me when you took that?  That was when I got the "No Coach Worth His Salt Will Come Here For Less Than A 5 Year Contract" statement.  Followed by..."I also won't hire another coach without head coaching experience".

So basically since he waited till one of our own applied for a head coaching job before breaking rank on the experience stance...at the same time he's also saying Jalie is not "worth her salt".  

How strange.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Harry pinned this topic

jpeg

I love ya @Harry, but a lot of the questions really only had one answer RV could reply back with.   I almost felt like RV was jabbing you a little to that point with his answer to the question on how he thought the basketball team would be this year.   Not trying to dog you or anything, just an observation.  

I love the podcasts.   Keep up the great work!

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

• Harry unpinned this topic