Fire RV banner thread II

UNT90

It's only a lost cause if you let it be. It's about pressure. And keeping it on. 

This game will be televised. There is a good chance this banner gets airtime, much like the fire Al Golden banner did during a recent Miami game. 

I'm setting up the gofundme account this evening, as there appears to be enough interest to do this. That said, we are a ways from the target goal, so if you want to see a change in this program and want that change addressed during the game, please donate. 

"Drive The RV Out of Town"

Nice, but the banner needs to be something that will make sense to the masses, so it will either say Fire Rick V or Fire Rick Villarreal, depending on costs. 

Keep in mind that the historic loss is still fresh in the national media's mind. There may even be a remote chance at some ESPN national coverage. 

I have to work and can't make the game,is it possible to do this for both of the last 2 of our 5 total home games?

Let's see how quickly we get the funds for the first banner. If it looks like RV will still be here for UTEP, we can redress it then. 

• Upvote 1

• Harry locked this topic
  • Harry unlocked this topic

It will cost $950 for 1/2 hour and $1900 for a full hour. I have set the gofundme account for $1900.

If we only get $950, we will get a half hour. Right now, they are checking on a possible TFR over the stadium. If one exists, we will fly the banner from  4:30-5:00PM or from 4:00-5:00PM. If one does not exist, we will fly the banner from 6:00-6:30PM or from 5:30-6:30PM. 

If you are interested, please donate here. GMG:

http://e.gofund.me/qd6qjzk8 

• Upvote 3

For those unfamiliar with how gofundme works, if we don't reach the goal of $1900, your credit card will be credited back the money. If we reach the goal, we by the banner and time.

Just asking....wasn't this thread locked earlier today?  

The peasants storm the castle gates and wrestled away the keys...

• Upvote 1

• Harry locked this topic