WKU Game Highlights

MGNation92

Nice to see a lot of footage we could use in our pregame pump up videos. Sad to include the alma mater at the end, with the players facing the very sparse student section. The players all looked very discouraged.

I noticed that last part too. They looked extremely discouraged. Almost like they were just going through the motions.

Got around to watching the highlights. It did look how I remember it, for Smith. 

Regarding his garbage time stat padding, the good news is it looked like he was getting in a rhythm with his receivers and he was making plays. The bad news, at least from a translatability standpoint, is that his throws late were not in tight windows, and he didn't have to throw his receivers open. He just hit them. Certainly better than what we saw before, but with that I expect some more struggling from a guy who was 9-26 against the first team defense.

A good week next week for the offense and defense would go a long way towards winning the UTSA and UTEP games. Defense gets a good offense, but a true freshman QB. Hopefully they can frustrated him some.