Fire Chris Cosh

bstnsportsfan3

The size difference between WKU's O-line and UNT's D-line was pronounced.

EDIT: I mean, not that you expect a D-line to be close to an O-line's size. But there was a lot of 255 vs. 310 out there.

I noticed that too, and that was obviously a big worry coming into the season. A couple of those guys who shall remain unnamed seem to be a bit short on aggression for d-linemen. 

• Upvote 1

OMG, the worst defensive players I've ever seen in my 35 years of watching UNT football; my god the tackling was like a girl's pillow fight... Just embarrassing to the students and alumni. We're the laughing stock of the country with the lost last week and to hear the CBS commentators comment about how bad we were was just awful, we are a fucking joke! I'm done with this team forever!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

I saw Coach Patrick wearing the bright green shirt that Cosh used to wear, and he was definitely putting in calls last night.  I don't know if they were just for his linemen, or for the entire defense though.

Also, the 3-4 needs to go away this season.  We definitely don't have the personnel for this defense.

We were starting 2 true freshmen CBs.  They made some decent plays, got burned quite a bit, and missed quite a few tackles.  As soon as they were announced, I knew we were going to be in for a long day.  Their play should not surprise anyone... especially against that offense.  Bringing Marshall in helped some.  He needs to see more time out there, IMO.