Carlos Harris Tweet to UNT Students

Harry

This is Carlos Dad. To all of you slick talking behind your alias's. Know your facts before you comment. To CAW CAW He always give 110%!!! To MEANGEEN15 You better hope you have more players come to UNT that are willing to GIVE YOU there ALL as MY SON has for UNT!!! UNTBOWLER MY Son has never QUIT in ANY GAME which was obvious the LAST GAME!!! 

The difference between me and the above persons listed in my comment. I don't have to hide behind user names and the internet. We all know how tough the internet has made people these days. 

Edited by los1614
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 26

This is Carlos Dad. To all of you slick talking behind your alias's. Know your facts before you comment. To CAW CAW He always give 110%!!! To MEANGEEN15 You better hope you have more players come to UNT that are willing to GIVE YOU there ALL as MY SON has for UNT!!! UNTBOWLER MY Son has never QUIT in ANY GAME which was obvious the LAST GAME!!! 

I think we all recognize that Carlos is one of the guys who gives it all on the field. He has consistently produced with a subpar QB situation. I think people are just tired of hearing anything from any one associated with the team blow up on fans and critics. The world is full of critics, the best thing to do is keep smiling and work hard. Not saying he doesn't do this, but the coach just said stay off social media, his defense of his team will be with his production. All i said was shut up and play football. That says nothing about him lacking effort, only that the lip service is unnecessary. 

• Upvote 7

This has to be a sock...I'm going with a new TFLF sock puppet.

If not, your kid needs to get suspended for being socially stupid to post this at this time. But again, you're a sock, so I'm not talking to anyone connected to Carlos Harris...

• Upvote 4

The difference between me and the above persons listed in my comment. I don't have to hide behind user names and the internet. We all know how tough the internet has made people these days. 

I don't want to start a fight with you because I appreciate your son being here but I am curious if you could help clear something up for me. Did Canales just say that in the press conference and not communicate it to the players? Or did he communicate it and the players just ignored him? If they just ignored him, we are a leaderless army in for a tough 7 games.

• Upvote 2

Say whatever you guys want about Carlos' Twitter comments, but you all cannot say he's not one of, if not the most consistent offensive threat we have.  No quit or give-up in him at all.  

Alot of hypocrisy when demanding 'on-the-field results' and then reaming his 'off-the-field' antics.  The dude is frustrated, just as I'm sure 99% of the rest of the team is as well.  Is he not just saying what everyone else is thinking?

It would be totally different if this were coming from some dude who is just here for a free education and never sniffs the field.  But this is coming from the one guy making anything happen on offense not named Wilson.

Y'all need to lay off.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Say whatever you guys want about Carlos' Twitter comments, but you all cannot say he's not one of, if not the most consistent offensive threat we have.  No quit or give-up in him at all.  

Alot of hypocrisy when demanding 'on-the-field results' and then reaming his 'off-the-field' antics.  The dude is frustrated, just as I'm sure 99% of the rest of the team is as well.  Is he not just saying what everyone else is thinking?

It would be totally different if this were coming from some dude who is just here for a free education and never sniffs the field.  But this is coming from the one guy making anything happen on offense not named Wilson.

Y'all need to lay off.

Wasn't Carlos the one who got called for unsportsmanlike conduct during the SMU game? His on the field antics have cost his team (though less than he's cost the opposing team).

Do you think that team flat laid down and quit on Saturday? If so, then I don't think you should be telling people to lay off. If not, then you might be one of the only people to have that opinion.

Carlos' antics might be considered colorful and taken with a grain of salt if this team isn't 0-5 and historically bad.

• Upvote 3

yawn, if Carlos was a leader, he would lead by example. Did not hear anyone Saturday other than M. Smith trying to get fired up. This team quit on the coaches, fans, and university end of story. Want to earn back support then show it on the field as a team by not quitting and attacking fans, hell there are not enough of us anyways.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This is Carlos Dad.

Welcome to the board, dad of Carlos. Good luck to your son the rest of the season.

When the coach is telling players to stay off social media, Carlos should follow that. I know it has to be tempting to fire back at critics, but it's not the time the team should be looking at any of that. Especially on a short week.

• Upvote 5

1Wasn't Carlos the one who got called for unsportsmanlike conduct during the SMU game? His on the field antics have cost his team (though less than he's cost the opposing team).

2Do you think that team flat laid down and quit on Saturday? If so, then I don't think you should be telling people to lay off. If not, then you might be one of the only people to have that opinion.

Carlos' antics might be considered colorful and taken with a grain of salt if this team isn't 0-5 and historically bad.

1. Who cares?  Hasn't he also scored over 1/2 of our team's touchdowns?  You know who doesn't have any unsportsmanlike penalites?   Dudes who don't play or quit.

2.  Of course!  I'm not blind.   But Harris didn't.  Anthony Wallace didn't either.  I'm sure there were others that didn't... But yes, lay off of the one productive dude who didn't quit/lay down (re: once again, scored the only Meant Green TD of the game).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2