Carlos Harris Tweet to UNT Students

Harry

Awesome he is going to be suspened by Chico now because he broke twitter silence

as he should be, last thing the team needs right now is losing fans.

The whole team embarrassed the university last weekend, don't like it Carlo,s then change your/team quitter attitude amongst

interesting what he follows, maybe that is why it is hard to focus on the football field

Edited by untbowler
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1.  Now Chico HAS to suspend him for at least part of the game to show he's serious.  If he doesn't, he tells the team there is no accountability.  Sadly, even if he does, it looks like the team is still divided and hurts the team by taking out a great player in a game against a great opponent.
2.  Carlos, pay attention in class and play ball.  If you can't stop distracting yourself, delete your Twitter account until you can handle it or until your team is winning.
3.  If you can't handle this, I sure hope you don't want to go pro...

He needs to be suspended. I don't understand what his problem is. He's so passionate and I admire him for that, but dude. Reel it in. Because you know that he's the kind of guy who will go on Twitter on Friday and complain about tomorrow's crowd. It's stunning.

If you want people to stop criticizing...step up and be a leader. The speech writes itself, Carlos.

Edited by Ryan Munthe
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

He once started a witch hunt online against a few of our biggest fans for retweeting a joke about people needing to hide during the tornado warning at Apogee because there were no touchdowns there. It was a tongue-in-cheek joke, and the dude was threatening people via Twitter then deleted it all. I defended the guy he was attacking and then he went off on me, and then blocked me. The whole thing was hilarious.

Edited by Ryan Munthe
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2