I need to take deeper breaths or start drinking....

meanrob

If RV finds 10 million out there soon by all means let's keep him.  I want the AD focused on raising money.  Period. Hell put Hank Dickinson in charge of coaching hires.  I think he will do a better job.  

UH is about to get into the Big 12 in the coming years.  Why?  First and foremost they found the money.  We need an AD that can do that. 

The Big 12 will only include a bunch of corn teams when they get in that conference.

In a gesture of goodwill, that rule should be thrown out.

I dug up the agreement:

The contribution of this Gift entitles the Donor to purchase

annual tickets for the use of two (2), Silver Level Club Seats in the Football Stadium.  The right 

to purchase annual tickets for the use of two (2), Silver club level seats will continue for as long 

as this Agreement is in effect, Donor pays the annual ticket prices for seats, Donor maintains 

membership in the Mean Green Club at the required level and Donor complies with all rules and 

regulations of the University related to club seating.

I interpret the bolded italic part to imply that you must continually make mean green club donations and pay for tickets to maintain your rights to the seats.