Why RV Must Go Too

Side Show Joe

I posted this in another thread, but the perfect metaphor for this Athletic Department and it's leadership happened last night.

After the two play Portland touchdown that put us down 52-0 in the 3rd, the stadium then played over the loudspeaker "this is how we do it!" by Montell Jordan. Someone so clearly not paying attention to the situation ... and a perfect exclamation point on the performance of the athletic department.

• Upvote 3

Honestly even if RV himself came into the locker room and pulled Mac aside ... I don't understand how everyone is locked into that. 

Mac will land on his feet to the tune of nearly 3 million dollars. I don't have much sympathy. I would gladly lead a football program to suckidom and be announced on the PA that I am fired for being the mayor suckington of sucksville USA for a severance package that he is getting. 

Edited by Travis
  • Upvote 1

No self respecting coach would take a job and work for an AD that would fire him in the locker room right after a horrible loss.

Plus, having two interim head coaches is just stupid.

It doesn't bother me that Mac was fired immediately after the game.  It was more than deserved. He had lost this team. 

Edited by BradleyGarrett
  • Upvote 2