The entire club level is laughing at you Dan

oldguystudent

Shut up. 

Thank you for your very enlightening and adult comment.  It adds so much to the discussions.  That you should thus indicate such player parent behavior is appropriate speaks volumes.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 13

you brown noser

Thanks...you continue to confirm my option of your maturity level with every post.  You seem to be completely stuck in junior high school.  Carry on with your enlightening mature comments.  Look me up when you grow up. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

Careful, kram wil call you a whining little boy who never did anything to further mean green athletics and isn't worthy of carrying his BFF RV's jock.

Ahhhhh.....  Didn't even have the nerve to come say hello in the Club level after my invitation before the first home game.  Says about all I need to know.  My original opinion just keeps getting reinforced with every post.  You might want to join Ryan Munthe back in Junior High.  Your comments would get tons of giggles there.  Sorry if my comments hit too close to home for you, but, as they say....if the shoe fits, you might as well wear it.  Like most who don't like anyone upsetting their "everything is bad all the time" apple cart, you just attack the messenger.  See, you would spend all your work day time at UNT on GoMeanGreen praising my greatness if I just thought your swill was keen, while like you I spent my time here playing  to the hater crowd and, trying to convince folks of my intelligence all the while posting really cool graphics.  I just find it hard that you have any time to get any work done on a regular basis.  Must be nice to hate on the folks who sign your paycheck and give you all that GMG.Com posting time.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6