If It Goes Badly Tomorrow

MeanGreenHoops

How about we just support the team and try to enjoy homecoming.  The situation with the coaches and Administration will be effected by what happens on the field not the fans around it.  

What makes you think that? 

Have you met Tony Benford? Small crowds and turning a winning program into a loser immediately and he is starting his 4 year at UNT. 

Lol.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

What makes you think that? 

Have you met Tony Benford? Small crowds and turning a winning program into a loser immediately and he is starting his 4 year at UNT. 

Lol.

Didn't make any prediction on anything.  Just stated the obvious, the game itself will be what drives any decision; not any reaction by fans in the stands. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Didn't make any prediction on anything.  Just stated the obvious, the game itself will be what drives any decision; not any reaction by fans in the stands. 

I think it's probably a 90%-10% or 80%-20% deal.

The powers that be absolutely will take notice of 15k at homecoming, an empty club level, and displays of fan dissatisfaction if we lose. Don't kid yourself.

• Upvote 1

I think it's probably a 90%-10% or 80%-20% deal.

The powers that be absolutely will take notice of 15k at homecoming, an empty club level, and displays of fan dissatisfaction if we lose. Don't kid yourself.

Well if you are not here, than obviously my post does not apply.  

On the other point, you are countering your own post: "Have you met Tony Benford? Small crowds and turning a winning program into a loser immediately and he is starting his 4 year at UNT."  

• Downvote 1

Well if you are not here, than obviously my post does not apply.  

On the other point, you are countering your own post: "Have you met Tony Benford? Small crowds and turning a winning program into a loser immediately and he is starting his 4 year at UNT."  

Lol. You're right