Post by anonymous UNT football player

Avery

For the older generation that doesn't know there is a newly designed, very popular, social media app specifically for college students called Yik Yak.  The app requires no username or password, and is completely anonymous.  You are allowed to post once you're on a campus and you can say whatever you want and then people "up vote" or "down vote" the post.  Recently UNT's entire feed has been covered with smack talk about our football team.  Going from the Mean Green pride before the SMU game to this is a very unfortunate turn of events.  Anyways, today some self-proclaimed UNT football player had this to say about our team.  Very interesting.     

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4_EkIm9kf1OUVE5S25GbGJZeVU/view?usp=sharing

• Upvote 6

Thanks for posting the picture, it kept telling me the file was too large so I just attached a link.  

This is a big problem though...  Further down in the comments he tells a student looking into playing football at UNT to transfer to a different school if he was serious about playing the game.  

• Upvote 2

Well, when a coach chooses two inferior, yet older players ahead of more skilled players and gives them the practice reps...

Thanks for posting the picture, it kept telling me the file was too large so I just attached a link.  

This is a big problem though...  Further down in the comments he tells a student looking into playing football at UNT to transfer to a different school if he was serious about playing the game.  

I love this university with all my heart - but if the kid's priority is football over academics, I'd tell him to go someplace else until a change in the coaching staff happens.

• Upvote 5

I was told by a player that the team doesn't care for Mac. They are tired of his repetitive pep talks, behavior, and excuses.

It's obvious there is a leadership void and it starts with him.

I'm interested in what more players think about the QB situation. Are they frustrated that Mcnutly keeps getting the snaps?

It really is up to the alums to make sure the AD is held responsible to make sure these guys and future students have the best opportunity to win they possibly can.

I can't stand to read stuff like that. Heartbreaking.

I wish I were in a position to say I will give you x,xxx,xxx.xx  to correct these mistakes.

• Upvote 1

I have fantasized about what I would do if I won the PowerBall or MegaMillions lotteries.  :pufff:

I wish I were in a position to say I will give you x,xxx,xxx.xx  to correct these mistakes.

• Upvote 1