MGN Podcast 40- Live

aztecskin

I wish you guys would do these maybe on Sundays as a wrap up to the game, and a preview of the upcoming game. By the time I get to listen to it, I'm not as interested because you preview the game that now is over. I'm sure you have jobs and stuff but, that's your problem (kidding)

We try and offer people a preview show on Saturday. Something that people can listen to if they didn't want to listen to College Game Day or something to listen to out tailgating. 

We also try to at least do recaps on Sunday. 

Adam doesn't prep like me so it would force me to be a week ahead. I like to go create all my numbers watch our opponent. Talk to some people so I'm ready to discuss them on the Podcast. Trying to a quality show. We appreciate you as a listener thought. 

We may not be as established as @Harry and those guys but I think we do a pretty good job. 

• Upvote 7

We try and offer people a preview show on Saturday. Something that people can listen to if they didn't want to listen to College Game Day or something to listen to out tailgating. 

Adam doesn't prep like me so it would force me to be a week ahead. I like to go create all my numbers watch our opponent. Talk to some people so I'm ready to discuss them on the Podcast. Trying to a quality show. We appreciate you as a listener thought. 

We may not be as established as @Harry and those guys but I think we do a pretty good job. 

Hell yeah ya'll do a good job.

• Upvote 3

Haha yeah let it be known that I have a job and a research project I'm working on! I can't prep or breakdown these games like I used to.

I totally wanted to do the Sunday 'cast this week until I woke up Sunday after a long Sat feeling a bit demoralized.

I understand the demand/timing of the show.  Like Greg says, we try to talk MG when no one else is tho  

• Upvote 2

I think you guys do a great job and try to listen whenever I can.  Peanut gallery can be cruel at times.  I would encourage you to work through that and fight the good fight. 

I think it is important that independent and passionate voices of the fan are heard right now.  gmg

I'll take this opportunity to hype the other podcasts I've done. I may be only on 50 for MGN but Deranged Pengwin is at 149 and a couple of others have tallied a combined 70 or so. 

Sports podcasts are seasonal, so MGN and the other sportsy ones are sporadic. DP is general interest type stuff so that's been easier to maintain. 

Circa May 2015  2016 I'll have lots more time to give this little podcast network a proper kick in the ass, and I'll bring back the soccer, tech, and other podcasts I've temporarily shuttered. 

Edited by aztecskin