13.5 road dog against USM

UNT90

Southern Miss is scoring 38 a game and averaging 499.5 yards.  Those games include Mississippi State and Nebraska.

Their team had 21 straight winning seasons with 14 bowl appearances.  History includes wins at Florida State, Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, LSU, OK State, Nebraska, Colorado State, Virginia, etc.....

They knocked TCU and Houston out of being BCS busters when both were ranked in the top ten.

They still lead the series against Mississippi State and Ole Miss...

Don't let the last three seasons fool you.  They have a STRONG tradition and are returning to their strength.

No doubt, unless both the defense and McCarney's QB evaluation criteria wake up from the dead. We get blown out this week with the same ole same ole and I officially give up.

I'm with you. Going to UNT games is one of my favorite things to do but this is getting ridiculous. Most of my friends have already backed out on Homecoming and I don't see the point if I'm just going to get angry at this piss poor product mixed with embarrassing sideline antics that a high school coach wouldn't allow. Classless.

Seriously, Portland State is going to further embarrass our team while they scream and dance on the sideline. I can take losing but this team's behavior enrages me. Add that to childish players going online and crapping on the only people who support them. There is a serious leadership void in Denton.

They better give D Smith a chance this week when McNulty fails to move the ball. 

Good grief just win!!!

Edited by UNTexas
  • Upvote 2