Thank you Rick Villareal

UNT90

I agree with the theme of earlier in the  week. Mac is stealing money from us. Dickey's fifth year squad would crush this team.

But what do I know, I've never ridden someone else's coattails to a national championship. 

or have your daddy friends with someone.

Edited by Rudy
  • Upvote 1

I agree with the theme of earlier in the  week. Mac is stealing money from us. Dickey's fifth year squad would crush this team.

But what do I know, I've never ridden someone else's coattails to a national championship. 

His best buddy certainly is. Six figures straight in his pocket courtesy of you know who. Half of that would certainly buy a boatload of Grey Goose.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, RV, for scheduling this winnable game and hiring a coach that knows how to beat Iowa. 

It turned out really well, don't you think?

And thank you for the 76 points Tennessee will score on a one win team with no quarterback and no confidence. 

If you were an honest person, you would resign. You should have plenty of booty left from what you steal with every weekly paycheck.

But we know you aren't honest (at least to the UNT fan base about UNT athletics), so I doubt you will do what you should have done 2 years ago. 

Have fun having drinks with those 15 people in Iowa City tonight. I'm sure you will convince them someone else is to blame like you have for the last 15 years.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Makes me sick to see direction or university is going in athletics. We have the most incompetent leadership in FBS. If this were any other profession RV would be terminated without a severance package and shown the door by a hired temporary security guard. 

Nah, they'd toss his stuff in garbage bags, cancel his door access card and leave his stuff in the lowest floor of the parking garage.

• Upvote 1

No, at Homecoming you will see what a 1AA team looks like...as they beat us

Your statement made made laugh and cry at the same time, it would be funnier if it was not true.

I see RV's time here a lot like this football game. There were a few really good plays but overall it was just a horrible game. 

RV's biggest benefit is timing, I think even an average AD would have done much better than RV and we would have seen a new stadium several years earlier. We would also have seen more high dollar donors, increased membership in the MGC, and sell outs of Apogee Stadium.