Lance just had a huge 39-yard reception!

Harry

If Dez is still out for a bit and romo is done for the season Dunbar will get a lot of play time. Weeded doesn't have a strong arm so slants out of the back field or a cross from the slot will be great options with Dunbars speed. 

I I still hold it against him he knocked over my wife in soccer practice while she was pregnant! Haha 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If Dez is still out for a bit and romo is done for the season Dunbar will get a lot of play time. Weeded doesn't have a strong arm so slants out of the back field or a cross from the slot will be great options with Dunbars speed. 

I I still hold it against him he knocked over my wife in soccer practice while she was pregnant! Haha 

Weeden doesn't have a strong arm? Sir you can't be serious. That's pretty much all he has and the only reason he is in the NFL. He is one of the worst QBs in the NFL. Cowboys should've cut him long ago. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Weeden doesn't have a strong arm? Sir you can't be serious. That's pretty much all he has and the only reason he is in the NFL. He is one of the worst QBs in the NFL. Cowboys should've cut him long ago. 

Dunbar will get the ball a lot more. The Cowboys will sign Chris Ponder or Tim Tebow and hopefully Weeden will have a seat. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Weeeen isn't great, but he is far from the worst QB in the NFL and he has a huge arm.

Umm yeah he is the worst. I watched this guy in Cleveland make some of the stupidest throws. He is absolute garbage. Dallas could do so much better 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000245715/Weeden-s-ugly-incomplete-pass

Edited by Mean_Green09
  • Downvote 2

RGIII has quite a contract.

Some of you actually want Tebow over Weeden? Hahaha...I knew we had some dummys on this board, but good lord

Without Dez and any semblance of a run game, Weeden's going to be the end of the Cowboys' season. You need a better QB.

Remind me how he managed in Cleveland with an elite o-line, an elite receiver in Josh Gordon, a pro bowl TE in Jordan Cameron, and iirc a decent defense?

Better hope Christine Michael delivers. (fantasy football advice: sell sell sell).

• Upvote 1

RGIII has quite a contract.

Without Dez and any semblance of a run game, Weeden's going to be the end of the Cowboys' season. You need a better QB.

Remind me how he managed in Cleveland with an elite o-line, an elite receiver in Josh Gordon, a pro bowl TE in Jordan Cameron, and iirc a decent defense?

Better hope Christine Michael delivers. (fantasy football advice: sell sell sell).

And Tebow is better?

Hell, I'd rather have Johnny Football. And I NEVER want Johnny Football.

You are drunk!  And then to state Cleveland had an offensemfull of Pro Bowlers.  Hahahahaha

I won't argue the first part, but when Weeden was there in 2013 (they finished 4-12), four pro-bowlers on offense: Josh Gordon, Jordan Cameron, Alex Mack (C), and Joe Thomas (LT).

And Tebow is better?

Hell, I'd rather have Johnny Football. And I NEVER want Johnny Football.

If we're doing hypotheticals then heck yeah Manziel>Tebow.

Don't sleep on the Johnny Football - downfield accuracy is something Weeden don't got.

I thought Vick signed a multiyear deal with the Steelers during the preseason? Otherwise, I'd say bring him in!

Whoops forgot.