GoMeanGreen Barbershop Podcast #148

Harry

large.GOMEANGREEN_banner_over_SMU.jpg.73

In this weeks episode, Evan, Harry and Ashton share their disappointment about the loss at SMU, as well as talk about the upcoming redemption? contest at home against Rice.  The boys also welcome back student correspondent Brandon Berens who provides his unique perspective and insight living on-campus at UNT.   Talk about what went wrong and what went right last week transitions perfectly into some more...you guessed it - quarterback talk which in turn leads to some interesting side discussion on coaching and various other odds and ends in regards to UNT sports and so much more.

Listen to the podcast here:  GoMeanGreen Barbershop Podcast #148 Direct Link

Edited by Harry

I kinda wish I had stayed up to listen last night because I'm sure the chat room was a lot of fun.  I do appreciate being able to listen to these the next day.

One comment about this ... I don't think Brandon is adding much at all to the show.  Why are we asking him about the game when he missed it to watch his brother's game knowing that his brother would not be playing?  Geez ... .  I also don't buy that he knows what the "student body" is saying.  It seems more like what he and his buddies think.  It was cool hearing about texting students in the dorms to get them to show up but I could careless about most of what he said.  I think he would be more useful if asked questions more specific about what's happening on campus and not trying to say what the entire student body is thinking.  Just my 2 cents. 

• Upvote 3

One comment about this ... I don't think Brandon is adding much at all to the show.  Why are we asking him about the game when he missed it to watch his brother's game knowing that his brother would not be playing?  Geez ... .  I also don't buy that he knows what the "student body" is saying.  It seems more like what he and his buddies think.  It was cool hearing about texting students in the dorms to get them to show up but I could careless about most of what he said.  I think he would be more useful if asked questions more specific about what's happening on campus and not trying to say what the entire student body is thinking.  Just my 2 cents. 

+1

Conversly, Ashton is a great add. 

I am uncomfortable with his lascivious horndoggery. I like my podcasting with fewer instances of the word "slizz" and so forth. 

Seriously, though... He good. Not enough sandwich talk for my liking, but otherwise pretty strong.