Admins, Quit locking topics that you don't like

GreenMachine

Cant you see that you are part of the problem at good ole NT. We have major issues from our BOR on down  and you guys keep locking threads on subjects you would rather put your head in the sand and ignore the real problem. Let the alumni voice their displeasure or just admit you guys are part of the continued problem., your choice. I can guarantee I either get banned, this thread gets locked or not a single admin will respond because they are part of the problem too. Only at good ole NT.

• Upvote 1

I didn't lock anything tonight... Until now. So, I'll handle the reply here. 

One of the forum rules is to not argue with the admins about forum policy. This is your warning, and this is getting locked as soon as I'm done typing. 

Don't like how the forum runs? Complain to Harry, or go elsewhere for your internets. Voluntarily, or otherwise. There will be no second warning, for you or anyone else tonight. 

Also, for the record... Your admin team includes:

One guy who started a thread tonight demanding everyone other than Scrappy and whoever sweeps up the Super Pit be fired, immediately

Another guy who bumped a thread pointing out the complete failure of our AD to grow our season ticket or MGC club memberships, and also seems to be throwing a LOT of heat towards administration and coaching.

...and me, who had an entire website (technically, two!) practically dedicated to the ousting of Todd Dodge, and has spent the past 3 years campaigning for the firing of Tony Benford. 

We're not shutting down complaints, we're shutting down asshole behavior. Bitch by the rules, and you can go buck wild.