How is our crowd?

bstnsportsfan3

UNT upper bowl? It's smuts stadium. Fill it with your own damn fans. Sorry that our 10k+ fans in your stadium didn't satisfy your expectations. 

UNT had a better fan turnout than SMU could possibly have at an away game. UNT had the same population density with 40% of the arc of the horseshoe. Reported 25K population, subtract 3K for SMU number inflation, you get 22K. 12K SMU fans on 60% of the shoe + boxes + knoll, 10K UNT fans. Good turnout for both teams in each situation. If SMU does well I'd wager 500-1K go next year instead of yacht sailing.

So your fans only travel to a game 45 minutes away if the team is good? 

People don't knowingly sail on sinking ships.

• Upvote 1

If SMU does well I'd wager 500-1K go next year instead of yacht sailing.

This is why UNT90 always says this isn't a good series for us (I disagree).  Coming off a four win season we brought 10k.  If you guys win a bowl game you'll bring 1k.

UTSA brings more, UTEP has brought more coming off a decade averaging 10 losses a season, Rice has brought more though to be fair they are in the middle of a good run.

I still think it's a good series because the DFW media pays a tiny bit of attention to this game since it's two local teams.  If we could ever meet in the middle of two bowl runs, I think the coverage would explode.  

I'm getting down votes because nobody knows what the hell I'm talking about except for you because most of this forum is a bunch of old guys.

I will never step foot on your terrible campus again though, that's for sure.

Man, you're one hateful guy. I'm glad I don't think your way about a group of people, most of whom I don't even know. 

As for not stepping foot on our campus again, you won't have to for future football games because word is the current regime will exercise the buyout option. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Man, you're one hateful guy. I'm glad I don't think your way about a group of people, most of whom I don't even know. 

As for not stepping foot on our campus again, you won't have to for future football games because word is the current regime will exercise the buyout option. 

Please exercise it. We need room for scheduling options. 

• Downvote 2

I just don't think that would be a wise move for either school.

• Upvote 1