How is our crowd?

bstnsportsfan3

^^you are high^^

I was at the southeast end of the horseshoe and could see the whole stadium without turning my head. UNT had a solid from the middle of the top of the horseshoe to halfway down the east side where smoodent section began. Home side was as densely populated as the green parts + smoodents and band + most of the grass/general admission on the open south end. Easy to see.

UNT fans had some good chants and got decently loud. UNT team made them be quiet though.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Well sir, I was in 123, and to my left was green, until the smoodents, that 50% left at half...to my right was all green to a little over half the end zone. Dead ahead was the smu home side that was about half full. Cheers to the colored seat backs that confuse the eye. 

I'm calling BS on your home side half full statement. I knew I should have taken a picture but it's too late. I guess I just have to deal with the salt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1