UNT Sold Out of Student Tickets for SMU Game!

James

I just recall some rant he went on about how denton doesn't support unt and as such he wouldn't support denton.

I rant a lot, but I really don't recall this one. Not saying it didn't happen, but I'ma gonna need some context.

i mean, it's not like the City of Denton is scheduling home football games...

Edited by UNT90

I rant a lot, but I really don't recall this one. Not saying it didn't happen, but I'ma gonna need some context.

i mean, it's not like the City of Denton is scheduling home football games...

"This year, I have come to UNT, tailgated with food bought outside of Denton, and gone home.

In years past, I have gotten a hotel room for one game a year.

So, the economic benefit of my existence far more favors UNT than the City of Denton.

Of course, if they had built the hotel and convention center, I had planned to use it for 3 to 4 home games a year. They didn't, I won't.

And yes, I know they collect a menial tax from me for tickets and what ever I buy in the game. Again, peanuts compared to what UNT gets from me.

So to surmise, yes, I return to UNT, not to Denton. And the City of Denton just keeps on making sure it stays that way."

http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/topic/100997-unt-hosts-incarnate-word-in-2018/?page=5

• Upvote 1

"This year, I have come to UNT, tailgated with food bought outside of Denton, and gone home.

In years past, I have gotten a hotel room for one game a year.

So, the economic benefit of my existence far more favors UNT than the City of Denton.

Of course, if they had built the hotel and convention center, I had planned to use it for 3 to 4 home games a year. They didn't, I won't.

And yes, I know they collect a menial tax from me for tickets and what ever I buy in the game. Again, peanuts compared to what UNT gets from me.

So to surmise, yes, I return to UNT, not to Denton. And the City of Denton just keeps on making sure it stays that way."

http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/topic/100997-unt-hosts-incarnate-word-in-2018/?page=5

that's just what I do. It's not intentional. 

But I do love that you care enough about what I say to take the time to research what I said.

Hippie crush? 

Question. Some info.

• Upvote 2

that's just what I do. It's not intentional. 

But I do love that you care enough about what I say to take the time to research what I said.

Hippie crush? 

Question. Some info.

When cornered, most feral animals buckle down and fight, but this species is much more rare, because it just calls everyone gay.

• Upvote 3

When cornered, most feral animals buckle down and fight, but this species is much more rare, because it just calls everyone gay.

actually...I feel more like he's a very well-trained animal. for whatever reason, though, we trained him to piss on the carpet. 

• Upvote 1