Looking to buy SMU tix...Stubhub? Ticketmaster?

I'm just not getting a chance to purchase tickets for the game.  Need 1 or possibly 3 if my nephew can go.

I've never bought tix online and am looking at Stubhub and Ticketmaster. 

Everybody seems to be in section 122, but this isn't available online.  However there are seats in 123, although SH/TM show different seats and prices. SH seems to have better prices and has instant download.

so...

Can I really expect to get the seats that are showing on SH? 

Anybody else sitting in 123?  Or will I be fully surrounded by SMU fans?

Anybody that's been to Ford know about the views from the lower seats?  Would row 10 be better than row 2?

Any other options or suggestions?

Edited by meaniegreenie
  • Upvote 1

since i wasnt sure if i would get to go im looking at buying in section 123 also...i think their will be alot of green around in the stadium

oh and i have bought a lot of tickets ( mostly for rangers games) through Stubhub. They are great, yes you will really get the seat you paid for and they have a guarantee for all their tickets