• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Mean Green Aggie

Congratulations, Mark!

on receiving (or being scheduled to receive) the Ulys Knight Spirit Award.

Thanks for your tireless dedication to our fine university!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Kram that is awesome and thank you for being so GREEN.

Well deserved and congratulations!

GMG

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Congratulations KRAM!  Thanks for all your efforts on behalf of UNT and this site.  For those of you who don't know him, here are a few pictures from the events Mark put together with our fans over the years.  All of these events directly benefited UNT student athletes and or UNT Athletics/UNT Cheer.  Thanks KRAM for your support and dedication to the cause.  GMG!

gallery_1_180_145883.jpg

gallery_1_87_320083.jpg

gallery_1_169_2119084.jpg

gallery_1_23_459417.jpg

gallery_1_171_664019.jpg

gallery_1_2_1065558.jpg

gallery_1_71_76901.jpg

gallery_1_180_1219142.jpg

gallery_1_71_220576.jpg

Edited by Harry

Congrats, Mark. 

I had the pleasure of "running into" Mark a few months ago at the grocery store on a Sunday.  Mark doesn't do anything at a slow pace, so I caught up with him in the produce section, and there he was with his Mean Green tie on and we commiserated on the upcoming season for a minute or two.  Always representing. 

Well deserved, sir.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You can't get everyone to agree on everything so I'm sure there could be someone who doesn't think Mark is tirelessly working to help the university, but you would have to look far and wide to find them. (And then figure out what the hell is wrong with them!)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am truly honored and humbled by both the nomination from that great Mean Greener drex and, of course, by the selection by a committee comprised of representatives from across the University.

BADD radio would be disappointed in you 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

So now if's official...very good, Mark.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Awe shucks folks....you are making me blush!  Thanks so much for the kind words.  I appreciate them much more than any of you could ever know.

So much more fun to be had in the coming years doing what I can in support of UNT and the Mean Green. I would only add....get involved...participate...enjoy the University and all it has to offer....don't get bogged down in the little things that, in the whole scheme of things do not matter, don't let individuals or little annoyances get in your way of seeing the much bigger picture of how much it means to our current, former and future students and athletes that you support YOUR University.  You will get so much more out of it than you give.  That I can promise you!

thanks again...for all the kind words.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Congrats!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1