*BTG: Day 1 of Fall Camp (video)*

BeyondTheGreen

Sights and sounds from day 1 of fall camp.  

This is an example of the direction BTG will be heading in conjunction with GMG.  The idea is to provide this type of video content and much, much more.  On our most recent podcast we lined out the details, so if you haven't already, give it a listen.  Hopefully everyone enjoys this clip and is eager to see more down the road.  Don't forget that I will be in the chat room this evening (starting at 8:00 pm) to discuss the scrimmage and will also be able to answer any questions regarding the future of BTG.  I should be posting another video tomorrow evening (spoiler alert: its from the scrimmage).   GO MEAN GREEN 

Great job!  I'm still bummed this won't be televised.  I like the idea of the random sports fan stumbling upon this fine product and starting to become a North Texas fan.  Having it as a subscription based Internet product squashes all hope of that.  Beyond the Green has a catalyst to fandom quality to it.

I hope the University also puts out a good product and that it get's televised.  Nonetheless, let's all show Ashton & company our support once the subscription service goes live!

• Upvote 3

• Harry pinned this topic

This is incredible!

Access like this always serves as a reminder that no matter the outcome, these guys work tirelessly (including in the classroom - 3.0 Summer GPA) to represent our university with their very best.  

Question: Don't know if I've missed this being addressed elsewhere (or if the audio quality on my computer is so poor I couldn't identify the obvious) but does anyone know what the team was reciting before breaking practice?

Edited by jdennis82
  • Upvote 1

• Harry unpinned this topic