UNT Record Predictions for 2015

10Eagle10

I wonder why Cougar King or any other fan of another team feels the necessity to post on this board.  Because NT has been down for a long time, and it is more fun to post here then UT or Texas Tech's boards? 

The sad facts to a NT fan, is that UH has been in better conferences than NT since they were both in the MVC.  The advantage has been maintained by UH over decades and they have a huge donation base compared to NT.  

The problem for the Cougars is that NT is one of the few teams they can currently look down on, and on a broader basis they are in the same spot as NT and the other G5's of  being relegated to the second tier of college football.  All the boosting of superiority to other G5's is not going to change that. 

I wonder why Cougar King or any other fan of another team feels the necessity to post on this board.  Because NT has been down for a long time, and it is more fun to post here then UT or Texas Tech's boards? 

The sad facts to a NT fan, is that UH has been in better conferences than NT since they were both in the MVC.  The advantage has been maintained by UH over decades and they have a huge donation base compared to NT.  

The problem for the Cougars is that NT is one of the few teams they can currently look down on, and on a broader basis they are in the same spot as NT and the other G5's of  being relegated to the second tier of college football.  All the boosting of superiority to other G5's is not going to change that. 

I'm banned from the Whorn and Techtard boards. I actually like UNT, I just like posting on GMG because a lot (not all) of posters here are a sensitive bunch and its amusing to come in and stir the pot every once in a while. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm banned from the Whorn and Techtard boards. I actually like UNT, I just like posting on GMG because a lot (not all) of posters here are a sensitive bunch and its amusing to come in and stir the pot every once in a while. 

but, you weren't coming back. Liar. 

Who is in the AAC outside of Cougar High, SMUt and that schedule wrecker Tulsa? 

Tulane, Navy, Memphis, Cincinnati, UCONN, East Carolina, Temple, UCF and  USF. Also, I don't think a school like UNT, whom has lower academic ratings, lower admission standards and isn't nationally ranked, has any right or reason to call us Cougar High. 

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Tulane, Navy, Memphis, Cincinnati, UCONN, East Carolina, Temple, UCF and  USF. Also, I don't think a school like UNT, whom has lower academic ratings, lower admission standards and isn't nationally ranked, has any right or reason to call us Cougar High. 

it's really not that big of a difference academically bro. Plus UNT has a better graduation rate. Students are more likely to follow through school and finish. Personally, I try to avoid crime heavy areas, and UH can be on that list. The admission standards is slightly harder to get in at UH to UNT as well. And I'm talking slightly more difficult. Nothing to brag on.

• Upvote 4

It has always been a bit amusing when schools named after a city look down their noses at the so called directional schools. 

Mid you look into the city school histories, almost without exception they were either a religious affiliated school or the grew out of some sort of community college lineage (ala housta). 

The directional schools were almost exclusively teaching/normal colleges. 

I think the fact that some city named schools were private schools made the city schools like coog high got to ride the coat tails of some of the private schools.

Nice life you lead their, Queen...Kill me if I ever have to admit that I got banned from one other university's board, especially one's that we don't hardly ever play anymore. Just because we shared a conference with ULM doesn't mean I am gonna go post $hit on their boards--and we have played them about 15 times in the last 20 years.

You are over 21 years of age--I am guessing. You are either still in college or just finished--and you spend your time on other university's boards posting crap that causes you to get banned, boards of teams you have played probably a grand total of 5 times in 20 years. And yet, here you are, posting here about the Coogs, who we have played three times in 20 years of being at the FBS level, having learned apparently nothing from being banned, based on your insane posts.

There are better ways to spend your days in your 20s, Queen...

• Upvote 6

Nice life you lead their, Queen...Kill me if I ever have to admit that I got banned from one other university's board, especially one's that we don't hardly ever play anymore. Just because we shared a conference with ULM doesn't mean I am gonna go post $hit on their boards--and we have played them about 15 times in the last 20 years.

You are over 21 years of age--I am guessing. You are either still in college or just finished--and you spend your time on other university's boards posting crap that causes you to get banned, boards of teams you have played probably a grand total of 5 times in 20 years. And yet, here you are, posting here about the Coogs, who we have played three times in 20 years of being at the FBS level, having learned apparently nothing from being banned, based on your insane posts.

Well, if you guys stop responding so emotionally to things I post, then I would have left a long time ago. Also, I don't even talk about UH unless somebody else brings them up.

• Downvote 1

He's on his phone on break at 7-11.

• Upvote 7

He's just a troll, he feeds off of other people's anger when he posts crap that pretty much always get negative posts. I don't understand the logic behind him sometimes. He comes on here stating his opinions on why he thinks UNT sucks, and how much more inferior we are to Houston, and everyone on here could give a flying F about what he thinks. your opinions won't matter on here, unless you say something that isn't biased and completely ridiculous.

He's just a troll, he feeds off of other people's anger when he posts crap that pretty much always get negative posts. I don't understand the logic behind him sometimes. He comes on here stating his opinions on why he thinks UNT sucks, and how much more inferior we are to Houston, and everyone on here could give a flying F about what he thinks. your opinions won't matter on here, unless you say something that isn't biased and completely ridiculous.

As someone posted earlier in the thread, yes, its very true that UH is way higher on the college football totem pole than we are. They, like every other FBS school in the region, look at football as the primary window to their university, while we use music and arts for that instead. To come over here and spew crap about being above us is like watching a guy who worked as a government worker his whole life and now has a great pension, yet he walks right up to a guy that has struggled, both of his own accord and because of the companies he worked for or around, and all the retiree can do is nothing but loudly scoreboard him, all while the millionaire drives by and rolls his eyes, knowing full well that he will make sure that none of his country club buddies will ever let the new retiree join the club.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1