UNT Record Predictions for 2015

10Eagle10

Not an idiot, just realistic. Look at every observation I have made in the past. I have been accurate on all of them. Tell ya what, if the mods are ok with this, if UNT goes 4-8 or better, Cougar King will no longer post here and for assurance, the account can be banned, but if UNT goes 3-9 or worse, I get my full posting privileges back and can't have them taken away again.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

how's that "Houston Takeover" going for you?

Pretty damn well actually. We have 4 and 5 star recruits committed, the #23 recruiting class, tickets for the opening game are running out and we will see 38-40k despite it being against an FCS program. The mayor of Houston was on our campus today and even met with Coach Herman. We're also one of the favorites to win the AAC.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

7-5 - Hope springs eternal. 

We're young on both sides which usually doesn't bode well for teams BUT we're probably more athletic/fast at every position than any time since I've been following this program. 

I think we see a much improved, aggressive, borderline dominant defense.

My biggest concern is O-line this season. 4 of 5 new linemen. And not to bash what Kaydon has achieved - walk-on to starter - but I wasn't impressed with his play last season and he's our only returning starter. 

• Upvote 3

interesting that queen throws out 3-9 and gets multiple neg reps, but when Green P1, UNT 90, and Caribbean Green all suggest 3-9 they get 4 up votes. Methinks some people like the negative message just not the messenger

No matte what I post, people will neg me simply because its me. I may be an asshat, but I know football pretty damn well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

No matte what I post, people will neg me simply because its me. I may be an asshat, but I know football pretty damn well.

I don't think your an ass hat, I think your really good at ruffling feathers and it makes me laugh. I know football really well too. Preseason predictions are stupid. Most of the time no one knows exactly what they have until a few games are played. You can take an educated guess but no one can predict injuries or players maturing ect. If we get better play at QB and stay healthy we ain't gonna be 3-9. If we get last years BS, then the season is a disaster.

• Upvote 3

Pretty damn well actually. We have 4 and 5 star recruits committed, the #23 recruiting class, tickets for the opening game are running out and we will see 38-40k despite it being against an FCS program. The mayor of Houston was on our campus today and even met with Coach Herman. We're also one of the favorites to win the AAC.

The AAC.  Is that the conference that finished ranked behind CUSA and the MWC?  Being ranked near the top of the ACA, or whatever its called, must be a real accomplishment for Housta.  Congrats!

The AAC.  Is that the conference that finished ranked behind CUSA and the MWC?  Being ranked near the top of the ACA, or whatever its called, must be a real accomplishment for Housta.  Congrats!

Yet its full of teams UNT fans dream of being in a conference with. There's a reason why every school in CUSA would leave for the AAC if we wanted them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What does AAC stand for anyway? Almost a conference?

• Upvote 2