'16 RB Tyrone Middleton (San Antonio Southwest) - UNT Commit 6/14/2015

Wait.  So Sam is confirming that recruits base their college choice on message board comments?

Thank you Sam for bringing logic and reason to this board.  From a Stanford engineer no less.  We have some people on this board that can't comprehend well thought out posts like yours. 

?

Edited by greenit
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, greenit said:

Wait.  So Sam is confirming that recruits base their college choice on message board comments?

Thank you Sam.  We have some people on this board that don't believe it. 

I believe it but it's unfortunate that it happens. You shouldn't live your life based on what others say. When you do, it stops being your life.

Is this real?  I can't believe some are offering detailed explanations.  Either the kid wants to play football or not. Period.  

There are thousands of kids that would jump at the opportunity to play football.

If this is real, what is the purpose of coming on here threatening to convince a friend to decommit.  If you were truly his friend, you would tell him that you are an illegal immigrant and you know nothing about football, recruiting, and how it works.  You would also tell him, you have no experience or know anything about college football message boards.  A true friend would apologize to him for pretty much embarrassing him on a public forum.  Does he even know you did this?  

Even if this is real, I know I wouldn't want the fellas to know I am getting my football advice from an illegal immigrant, high school engineer, close friend that helps with difficult decisions.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, SamTheSportsGuy said:

I am a close of Tyrone ,when he needs advice on making difficult decisions he comes to me and he is really thinking of decomitting from UNT. And I plan on doing everything in my power to convince to go trough with that thought . And ill let you know I'm going to Stanford next year as a mechanical engineer , I was a illegal  immigrant, now trough the dream act I'm making it in these United States, so I'm sorry my first language isn't English. 

Please, point out the posts you object to that motivate you to do everything in your power to get him to decommit from UNT.

• Upvote 1

I am a close of Tyrone ,when he needs advice on making difficult decisions he comes to me and he is really thinking of decomitting from UNT. And I plan on doing everything in my power to convince to go trough with that thought . And ill let you know I'm going to Stanford next year as a mechanical engineer , I was a illegal  immigrant, now trough the dream act I'm making it in these United States, so I'm sorry my first language isn't English. 

I like how Sam went from peer to close personal confidant in just one post.  I don't know what's harder to believe, that Tyrone relies on this guy's opinion for life changing decisions or that this guy is going to Stanford.  Enjoy every second you spend in Palo Alto Sam, because you won't last long.  

• Upvote 6

This has to be a troll. The DREAM act didn't pass congress. There's different versions of it in two states but not in the form you are referencing. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

Do you pay taxes here?  So my tax money paid for you (who came here illegally) to get an education.  Yet, you want to come on here and down talk my university? Stop. 

I really don't know what this fellow is up to, but I have a hard time thinking it matters now.  I suggest we quit trying to figure it out.  I appreciate something one of my former supervisors told me, "Dwayne, quit trying to make sense out of things that don't".

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, SamTheSportsGuy said:

This has to be a troll, right?

In the off chance this isn't a troll, you sound like a middle school girl trying to convince her friend that a boy isn't worth it. 

And quite honestly, if Tyrone really is thinking about decommitting over a joke by a small group of people (a joke that is actually one in his favor), then I don't want him. I had enough of whiny athletes after last season. 

But I lean to the side that this can't be real and Mr. Middleton is a ballin future MeanGreen. 

• Upvote 1

• Harry locked this topic