A game DaMarcus Smith has circled on his calendar

Harry

Thursday October 15th - Western Kentucky Hilltopperswestern_kentucky1.gifApogee Stadium, Denton Texas

DaMarcus and UNT will face his old teammates and QB nemesis Brandon Doughty in Denton...

That game could be really fun.  WKU will be stout.  Doughty is one of the best QB's in the country and will likely play in the NFL.

Thursday October 15th - Western Kentucky Hilltopperswestern_kentucky1.gifApogee Stadium, Denton Texas

DaMarcus and UNT will face his old teammates and QB nemesis Brandon Doughty in Denton...

That game could be really fun.  WKU will be stout.  Doughty is one of the best QB's in the country and will likely play in the NFL.

​I hope the great George Dunham gets ahold of him and explains why he needs to circle September 12th on his calendar. He needs to get his butt in gear in time to have a chance at winning the job from game 1. If he doesn't start in game 1, I just don't see how he will see the field October 15th. McNulty can't do enough to get benched.

​I hope the great George Dunham gets ahold of him and explains why he needs to circle September 12th on his calendar. He needs to get his butt in gear in time to have a chance at winning the job from game 1. If he doesn't start in game 1, I just don't see how he will see the field October 15th. McNulty can't do enough to get benched.

​He ain't starting ahead of McNulty to start the season. IN all actuality, this game might be the one where a QB change gets made if things go as many of us imagine it will in the first 6 weeks or so...

• Upvote 1

Harry, do we not feed these boys enough ? When I joined the Army for Nam they fed us like gladiators. Walmart , hmm, Mac needs to set some off limits, or feed them a lot more. Can we fans help out ? I'd buy lots of hot dogs and stuff for the boys.

Harry, do we not feed these boys enough ? When I joined the Army for Nam they fed us like gladiators. Walmart , hmm, Mac needs to set some off limits, or feed them a lot more. Can we fans help out ? I'd buy lots of hot dogs and stuff for the boys.

​I'm sure coach Caralla would be thrilled with them eating a bunch of hot dogs.