TFLF Teaches About Homosexuality and Gender Identity

Any a-you homos recall this:  http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/topic/100311-of-quarterbacks-and-coaches/

You're welcome, fags.  It was all a house of cards.  If we played 12 games against FCS schools, McCarney and Williams would be heroes with buildings and streets and half the BRUCE Jenner male-DNA babies in Denton County being named after them.

As it is:

(1) Dan, shut up and win.

(2) Dajon, shut up and transfer down to a school and conference appropriate to your talent level.

Grapefuits.  Grape nuts.  Still, neither are grapes.  If the time is drawing nigh for us to shun the bitter pie so we can spread our wings a fly, you must acquit!def-leppard-action-not-words-vertigo.jpg

(That's pre-Shania Twain Robert John "Mutt" Lange!)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

k-male.gif

No matter what parents do - or, how many dresses a  man wears - modern psychobabble cannot undo science.  However, the ensuing freakshow as they try does drive television ratings; and, thus, ad revenue.   

This is the answer to our attendance problem, actually:  Hire a male coach who says he's a female!  We'll get freakshow media attention.  Come on, Ricky V, wake up and hire one of these mentally ill men to lead us into attendance and media attention nirvana! 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

k-male.gif

No matter what parents do - or, how many dresses a  man wears - modern psychobabble cannot undo science.  However, the ensuing freakshow as they try does drive television ratings; and, thus, ad revenue.   

This is the answer to our attendance problem, actually:  Hire a male coach who says he's a female!  We'll get freakshow media attention.  Come on, Ricky V, wake up and hire one of these mentally ill men to lead us into attendance and media attention nirvana! 

• Upvote 3

You've been banned for calling people homo's and fags before.  Keep it up and learn to embrace the permaban.

Is Some Homophobia Self-phobia?

"Individuals who identify as straight but in psychological tests show a strong attraction to the same sex may be threatened by gays and lesbians because homosexuals remind them of similar tendencies within themselves," explains Netta Weinstein, a lecturer at the University of Essex and the study's lead author.

---

"In many cases these are people who are at war with themselves and they are turning this internal conflict outward," adds co-author Richard Ryan, professor of psychology at the University of Rochester who helped direct the research.

---

In addition, participants who reported themselves to be more heterosexual than their performance on the reaction time task indicated were most likely to react with hostility to gay others, the studies showed. That incongruence between implicit and explicit measures of sexual orientation predicted a variety of homophobic behaviors, including self-reported anti-gay attitudes, implicit hostility towards gays, endorsement of anti-gay policies, and discriminatory bias such as the assignment of harsher punishments for homosexuals, the authors conclude.

"This study shows that if you are feeling that kind of visceral reaction to an out-group, ask yourself, 'Why?'" says Ryan. "Those intense emotions should serve as a call to self-reflection."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

​This response @Cerebus is genius. I don't know you, but would like to share a cold adult beverage with you at Apogee. Your posts keep me entertained.

I usually respond to this offer by saying "Thanks, but I don't drink."  The way Mean Green Athletics is going I may change my mind about halfway through football season.  

• Upvote 2

TFLF all you are proving is you are ignorant of the differences in Biological Sex (physical sexual dimorphism) and Cultural Gender Roles.   Though you have been obviously been taught the concept of two gender roles, you fail to realize many cultures have more than those two.  This has been recorded from ancient times (those Ancient Greeks we based our democracy on? Pretty common to change gender roles as they got older) to modern day (The Bakla gender in modern Filipino culture.)

If you want to enlighten yourself, feel free to google it.  Though I suspect you will need some sort of councillor nearby in order to shore up your "implicit/explicit discrepancies."  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

TFLF all you are proving is you are ignorant of the differences in Biological Sex (physical sexual dimorphism) and Cultural Gender Roles.   Though you have been obviously been taught the concept of two gender roles, you fail to realize many cultures have more than those two.  This has been recorded from ancient times (those Ancient Greeks we based our democracy on? Pretty common to change gender roles as they got older) to modern day (The Bakla gender in modern Filipino culture.)

If you want to enlighten yourself, feel free to google it.  Though I suspect you will need some sort of councillor nearby in order to shore up your "implicit/explicit discrepancies."  

​I'm not arguing, I am just confused. Are we talking about Gender Roles or Gender Identity? For instance, I would think a cultural gender role would be a mother being the nurturing parent of small children. Is that correct or am I not understanding things here? It would seem you could play different roles without the change in appearance or hardware. Again, I'm not arguing, I'm just trying to understand the science because I'm not highly educated on human psychology.

• Harry locked this topic