Breaking news — Taylor Schoblocher leaves softball program

Harry

Stuff like this happens when you have a coaching change and/or a rough season.  It'll hurt but hopefully we'll be better in the long run. 

​Yeah, you're describing a Benford situation.   This kind of thing doesn't sound Benford-esque.   Hiring Kee was probably OK, but why on earth would RV allow her to bring that other assistant here too?  Sounds like the assistant is the issue.

• Upvote 4

How coaches let their best player just walk away is beyond me. 

​She with the exception of VB's Dillard, would have been probably the best athlete returning for NT in any sport.  I can understanding her transferring a lot more than just not playing her senior year. 

And responding to another post, no NT will not be better in the long run unless the problem is adequately addressed.  According to rumors on this board, this is not limited to one player on the team.   

I couldn't find out (without any major searching) what her major is but since she is a junior transferring to another school could mean one or more semesters of school being added on to her academic career.  If she's lost the heart to play, for whatever reason(s), staying here to finish her degree might be in her best interests.  Since she is from this area, she would also be staying close to home whereas transferring to another school could mean moving out of the area/state.