Homecoming dates available

I just discovered the UNT Homecoming Twitter account, which apparently has information that the UNT site (including events calendars) isn't privy to.

Homecoming will be October 4th-10th, culminating in the Portland State game on October 10th.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I should be there for at least part of the week, as there is also a Moot Court reunion in the works for Homecoming as well.

• Upvote 2

I just discovered the UNT Homecoming Twitter account, which apparently has information that the UNT site (including events calendars) isn't privy to.

Homecoming will be October 4th-10th, culminating in the Portland State game on October 10th.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I should be there for at least part of the week, as there is also a Moot Court reunion in the works for Homecoming as well.

If you can make the game, we will have a special place to welcome you at our tailgate. Looking forward to it.

If you can make the game, we will have a special place to welcome you at our tailgate. Looking forward to it.

That sounds ominous. Will there be brass knuckles involved?

• Upvote 1

Anyone else find this thread title misleading?

Maybe I did that just for you...stranger.

Yep, let's make sure our homecoming game is against the one sure victory.

Sure as hell better be.

I thought this was a thread for those that needed a date to the Homecoming Game.

" Don't sit at your tail gate tent all alone again this Homecoming. Just call 1 (800) GMG DATE. We can find anyone, and we mean anyone, a date for Homecoming."

Sounds like a viable business model to me.

GOI MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 4