Apogee box seats

Tyler Maryak

Hello again ladies and gentlemen!

So, as some of you already know, I am the grants manager for the Child Study Center in Fort Worth. No one on my development team has been here for more than about six months and we have an auction event in May that is expected to have over 800 high rollers. Our director wants all hands on deck to solicit auction items for the silent auction portion of the night. The issue is that I do not have the connections to get thousand dollar stuff for free. But, even better, I have y'all! To keep this short - I was wondering if any of y'all may have box seats for a game that you won't be able to attend that you would be willing to donate to our auction event. Again, I appreciate any help y'all can provide and Harry, feel free to boot me if I'm getting too bold here!

Cheers!

-Tyler

tmaryak@cscfw.org

• Upvote 5

I have two club seats (section 10) with a red/blue parking pass, and won't be able to make October 15. Wouldn't be able to deliver until tickets get mailed out though. Downside is that you have to sit next to UNT90.

You better hope we pass on first down at least 70% of the time that game or the two winners of these seats are in for an appointment with an Audiologist come Monday morning

You better hope we pass on first down at least 70% of the time that game or the two winners of these seats are in for an appointment with an Audiologist come Monday morning

I have two club seats (section 10) with a red/blue parking pass, and won't be able to make October 15. Wouldn't be able to deliver until tickets get mailed out though. Downside is that you have to sit next to UNT90.

Lol, y'all are both too funny. Thank you, oldguystudent, you're the best! I'll try to remember to message you once I see people on here saying that their tickets are rolling in. Thank you again!!!

• Upvote 1

We do not expect to have tickets until late July / early August, so you need to create a certificate for your auction item. Between the tickets and the parking, I would put a $200 value on the package. Note that it also includes pre-game buffet and club access.

• Upvote 2

We do not expect to have tickets until late July / early August, so you need to create a certificate for your auction item. Between the tickets and the parking, I would put a $200 value on the package. Note that it also includes pre-game buffet and club access.

Oh man, I am so glad you mentioned that. Thank you very much!!!

• Upvote 1

Oh man, I am so glad you mentioned that. Thank you very much!!!

I'd actually start at $150. It is a silent auction, after all, and anything that doesn't sell doesn't get you money. You want that first bid.

Also, the Jane Justin School and Cook Childrens Child Study Center is a great cause for those who don't know.

Let me know if you don't sell them and I just might contribute to a very good cause.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd actually start at $150. It is a silent auction, after all, and anything that doesn't sell doesn't get you money. You want that first bid.

Also, the Jane Justin School and Cook Childrens Child Study Center is a great cause for those who don't know.

Let me know if you don't sell them and I just might contribute to a very good cause.

Thanks UNT90. I don't know what the Center has done so right to make you such a proponent of it, but your words make me glad to be a part of it now.

Also, as of last year's pricing for guest passes to the club, two tickets plus a parking pass would have a true value right at $200, so I agree you should open a bit lower. The first bidder wants a shot at a bargain.

And do be sure to mention that the club is inclusive for food and soft drinks. There is a full buffet served until half time with a dessert table and all that good stuff. Not exactly Del Frisco's quality, but definitely a nice perk.

The bar in the club is a full bar with mixed drinks. The beer is a dollar cheaper than in the concourse.

Edited by oldguystudent