This aftermath sucks so hard, but could you at least use current data and incorporate his strong second half where he was one of the best hitters on the team and the 8th best defensive SS overall for the season despite a terrible start? Also, NICE work on dropping 4/20 in this discussion, bro.

• Upvote 1

He sucks. Even if you talk about his second half it's irrelevant with the horrific contract he has.

His contract does suck. He sucked last night. His overall body of work this season did not suck. He is not as good as Carlos Correa and I wish Profar hadn't died so we had an internal option to push him sooner.

• Upvote 1

That 7th inning was totally ridiculous. Toronto fans are trash. Jose Bautista is severely overrated. I hate him. But it didn't break my heart as much since the Rangers weren't even supposed to be here. Although we took a 2-0 lead going back home and were supposed to win that series, I'm okay. We'll have Darvish, Hamels, and more back next year. Elvis though... he was a class act after the game, but still not sure how you get away with two-and-a-half errors in one inning and still be called a professional baseball player. Come back Michael Young!!

• Upvote 1