Mark Cuban- College Bball Hurting the NBA

You're a clown. Everything you say on here is a mock torwards other people. Why do you even waste your time or energy? Real question.

I look forward to meeting a few people on here just to see if they are as condescending in person as compared to on here. My bet is not even remotely close... My bet is I will never even meet the clowns that are on here. They will just roam GMG forums looking for someone or something to mock.

I will take that bet.

• Upvote 3

I will take that bet.

You would lose. I have met lots of these folks including YOU, UNT90, GreenP1, Ben Gooding, Quoner, Green Bat, Silver Eagle, etc., etc. and, to a one they are very different in person than what one might expect from just reading their posts here on GMG.Com. And, I might add, every one a very friendly and very likable.

While I still have a few meet-ups to go to disprove your "bet" 100%, I would double up and take that cash from you. If GMG.com does nothing else, it proves that you better not judge that book by its cover, or in this case avatar.

• Upvote 2

You would lose. I have met lots of these folks including YOU, UNT90, GreenP1, Ben Gooding, Quoner, Green Bat, Silver Eagle, etc., etc. and, to a one they are very different in person than what one might expect from just reading their posts here on GMG.Com. And, I might add, every one a very friendly and very likable.

While I still have a few meet-ups to go to disprove your "bet" 100%, I would double up and take that cash from you. If GMG.com does nothing else, it proves that you better not judge that book by its cover, or in this case avatar.

eh. we were both probably five beers in when we met. one more and we'd have been flirting.

eh. we were both probably five beers in when we met. one more and we'd have been flirting.

He got you drunk too? When I last saw him, he just kept refilling my mug and I didn't even think to question it. Now I feel kind of cheap, even if I did have a blast.

We're just lucky the poster in question isn't LLib Ybsoc

• Upvote 2

He got you drunk too? When I last saw him, he just kept refilling my mug and I didn't even think to question it. Now I feel kind of cheap, even if I did have a blast.

We're just lucky the poster in question isn't LLib Ybsoc

KRAM is the absolute best person in the world when you have a 4/5ths empty beer. Sorry about vomiting on your new car after Oktoberfest, Quoner. It's at least 20% KRAM's fault. #TeamKRAM

• Upvote 1

Here I am thinking we're buddies.... then you go and lump me in with turds like these.

• Upvote 1

Here I am thinking we're buddies.... then you go and lump me in with turds like these.

Oh, no, not a list of "baddies" at all...I just threw out some names that I have enjoyed meeting through the years through GMG.Com and UNT. And, a few I thought might be a tad "misunderstood" by some of our fellow posters. Besides Censored By Laurie is in that list too...aren't you guys buds too?

• Upvote 1

KRAM is the absolute best person in the world when you have a 4/5ths empty beer. Sorry about vomiting on your new car after Oktoberfest, Quoner. It's at least 20% KRAM's fault. #TeamKRAM

Ha! I would have added you to the list as well as that Oktoberfest was classic fun! Just didn't think you were reading GMG.Com much these days.

And...it's probably more like 50% my fault!

• Upvote 1

Hate the NBA. Big Maverick's fan, but I may be gone when Dirk is done. Guess that makes me a Dirk fan.

Calipari is screwing over those kids of his if he is endorsing them turning pro. Maybe two of the seven will make it. The others will make a nice living traveling the world playing in smaller leagues and then by 30 or so they will be done with nothing to fall back when their career is done.

• Downvote 1