Name one positive thing about 2015 UNT Football

Harry

The only positive I can hope for at this point is seeing DaMarcus Smith jumping to the front of the line in fall camp. If that happens (which I think it will) it's going to be an entirely new narrative going into Dallas to play SMwho.

If he does that, and then actually performs well against SMU, that would he a huge positive.

Been going to UNT football since graduating in 1989. Been a long roller coaster and there have been few good seasons mixed in with a lot of rough ones. But I'll never quit going because game day is such a great thing to a part of. It stings when we lose, but I've met a lot of people, and kept in touch with old friends that I otherwise might not kept up with if weren't both interested in college football. It's a good time...Make a point to bring a friend to a game next year, especially if they've NEVER been to a game... It'll surprise them.

• Upvote 1

Thor...I'm kind of like that. When the team loses I say next time we'll get em'. Then I realize I catch myself saying "next time" way more than I say anything positive. Then I realize there's a problem as to why we can't compete with our own peers on the football field except to those that never compete with anyone (FAU & FIU). So...my positive should be...at least we are a top tier bad team? A bottom feeding team in terms of being competitive? We soundly get beat by teams that are favored to beat us and we soundly get beat by teams that we are even with and we barely beat the real bottom feeders. I guess that's where we are going into our coaching staffs 5th year...

Last August the doctor told me that I had colorectal cancer. All I could do was to watch mean green football while going through chemotherapy and radiation on the TV. So for next year, I can return to Denton and watch my team in person! My 3 month check up was last week and was great!

Only one thing for me is to stay healthy enough to watch us play Mean Green football in Denton and Dallas! GMG!

Can't argue with that. Congrats on the positive checkup and GMG.
  • Upvote 1