Mean Green Sweeps Ok State 5-3 and 4-0

FirefightnRick

North Texas takes down @CowgirlSB 5-3 in game one, behind #SCHOtime's 4 for 4 performance with 2 RBI and a double! pic.twitter.com/0xsZFcYVWI

— Mean Green Softball (@MeanGreenSB)

February 28, 2015

And Game 2 goes final! @maddyt_19 w/ her 2nd scoreless outing vs. Big 12 this week, @rebgar99 w/ 2 saves on the day! pic.twitter.com/957twpEsOz

— Mean Green Softball (@MeanGreenSB)

February 28, 2015

I believe Taylor Schoblocker went 6 for 8 today. The girl is seeing the ball extremely well, possibly one of the hottest hitters in the nation right now?

Rick

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Is the agenda to point out positive achievements of North Texas student athletes?

Can't have that now can we?

I think the agenda part is clear in the justification for posting on the football board. I am very pleased with coach Kee and I agree she and the girls need to be lauded.

• Upvote 1

Cause the football team has never swept Oklahoma State.

Rick

I get your point, but the financial gap between P5's and G5's in softball is obviously minimal compared to football, but I know I don't need to explain that to anyone here. Wish they hadn't gotten swept by Seton Hall earlier in the season, they'd have a winning record right now.

• 2 weeks later...