NT Daily: University officials looking to upgrade Super Pit

James329

Pearl Jam played there. I would say that is Rock.

And, Willie Nelson as well. Not Rock for sure but a full house for Willie. I still have the autographed poster from that event....it is Hyden Fry Mean Green no less!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The article in reference was from about 20 years ago too, probably a few more.

I'm still waiting for FFR to describe the improvements he would like to see since he thought those brought up in the article about the renovations were ridiculous. I could care less if people disagree, but at least tell us what you would do instead.

I think she mostly described the process in which trans individuals conspire to make all peoples kids want to be trans individuals as well. I didn't go so this is just an educated guess.

like trying to railroad their agenda all across this great continent of ours?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Over 40 years ago in the NT Daily story about the Super Pit finally opening.

And boy are there some stupid suggestions in the recent Daily article concerning upgrades to the place. Simply stupid!!!!

Rick

But we never have stupid ideas get thrown around here, so there's that.

• Upvote 3

He's not answering. I asked him what he would do differently and his response was to fix up the softball and soccer fields. I don't care if someone disagrees or thinks ideas or stupid, but please share what you would do differently.

• Upvote 2