Denton country orthodontist

It's that time. Kid needs braces. I've got the insurance, I've got the necessary funds built up in ye olde timey HSA. Kid's teeth are more crooked than a politician.

So my dentist friends from high school tell me that we go straight to an orthodontist. No need for the intermediary dental step so long as she's been getting her checkups and isn't coughing up bloody particles of incisor and whatnot. (Good to go on that front).

I have no idea where to begin looking. We live in Lewisville, have MetLife dental. Kid says she prefers a male over female, and doesn't want anybody that speaks Korean (don't ask if you don't already know).

So, all the bickering, political cage fighting, RV/Benford/everything disagreements that go on here, one thing that is nearly always a constant is that when it comes to things like this, gmg.com generally has some really solid advice.

So, Lewisville, Highland Village, Flower Mound, Denton, and surrounding areas. Anybody got a kickass ortho we can go to?

Won't somebody please think of the children? Please, gmg.com, let's not have my kid growing up to look like this!

Bp3t0mDCEAAvHI6.jpg

• Upvote 2

These two were all the rage in the 90s and never heard anything bad about either one. I went to this one http://www.macsmiles.com/flower-mound-office.php and still have an award winning smile. A lot of my friends went to http://www.habernorthodontics.com/ and I haven't seen most of them smile in years.

We used Dr. McFarland off Main Street(Cross Timbers) for our kids and were very happy with the results and they had some serious issues to overcome. You can probably find a cheaper Orthodontist but the guy and his staff are loved by all of their patients. They were able to work within our budget and insurance restrictions. I highly recommend him.