Texas El Paso (1/2/15)

CMJ

I expect us to really lose the rebounding battle. Of UTEP's projected starters, their shortest player is something like 6'7" or so. That said I foresee a 20 point loss ... At home ... In front of may 2000 Mean Green fans. I expect a good showing of Miner fans though which will help us out at the turnstiles.

I expect us to really lose the rebounding battle. Of UTEP's projected starters, their shortest player is something like 6'7" or so. That said I foresee a 20 point loss ... At home ... In front of may 2000 Mean Green fans. I expect a good showing of Miner fans though which will help us out at the turnstiles.

I think you are over on the number of Mean Green fans. I have a funny feeling that the boys keep it way closer than they should and we lose by about 12.

I think you are over on the number of Mean Green fans. I have a funny feeling that the boys keep it way closer than they should and we lose by about 12.

We somehow had 2000+ for PVAMU so I figured about the same or maybe slightly less.

Unfortunately, he doesn't drink...I brought him to the southern miss game...had to hide my brew...

How the eff am I supposed to watch this team without brew?!?!?

Go to the "bathroom" buy a beer, pound it, buy another walk to bathroom, pound it again. Walk back to seat, problem solved. :)

Unfortunately, he doesn't drink...I brought him to the southern miss game...had to hide my brew...

How the eff am I supposed to watch this team without brew?!?!?

It would only be fair that a complimentary Valium be dished out with every ticket purchase during the Benford era. There's rarely much to cheer about these days anyway.