It's a Christmas Merchandising Miracle!

UNT 90 Grad

After hearing UNT called out amongst other schools in the recent Rally House Texas radio ads, I thought I'd swing by the Fairview Rally House location to see if by chance they ever did add a UNT section. I'd been going in there periodically before and through the football season and they continued to tell me it was coming, but nothing ever showed up.

Well, I went in there this week and low and behold, there is now a UNT section! It's right in between the Arkansas and SMU sections. Therefore, if you live in central Collin County and are looking for some last Christmas gifts, please swing by Rally House in Fairview and show them that it was a good decision to get the UNT section up and running again. I spoke with a sales associate and she told me the UNT gear has been in high demand. She said they've been having to have UNT merchandise transferred over from the Plano store to keep up with the demand in Fairview. Some of the merchandise I saw includes:

• Hoodies
  • T-shirts (adult and youth as well as women cut)
  • Polos
  • Infant Onesies
  • Fleece tops
  • Shorts
  • Caps (adult and child)
  • Knit hats
  • Car emblems
  • Finger nail decals
  • iPhone cases
  • Pencils
  • Bottle openers
  • Koozies
  • Key chains
  • Upvote 4

was in Sam's Club in Denton this morning. Saw 3 styles of UNT t-shirts, 1 cap, and several toboggans (head coverings). The cap was pretty nice looking but the t-shirts were IMO cheap looking.

The holiday commercial for Rally House that runs on KTCK even states that they carry UNT gear.

Edited by Marty

Rally House in Flower Mound has a good selection. And it takes up an entire area.

The new Academy in Denton has a buttload of stuff.

But then again, if you're that close, then it pays to just head over to the Bookstore or the team store at Apogee. Campus bookstore is the only place I've been able to find the Nike knit beanie cap like the players wear on the sideline.

• Upvote 1

While buying a North Texas bottle opener key chain at Rally House in Fairview last night, the manager struck up a conversation with me. She asked what I thought about the "growing" North Texas section. She said that their buyers still weren't buying UNT gear for their store, so they started selling overstock items from the Plano store to sell in order to show their buyers that the UNT gear would sell from the Fairview store. (That explains why some of the assortment is a bit odd.) She said that the UNT merchandise is selling very well.

There is proportionally larger selection of infant stuff than you'd normally expect, so if you have little ones, consider hitting that store. It's kind of selfish, but I'd like to see the UNT gear sell well here so they'll start carrying more. It's convenient to my house along with some of the other gomeangreeners.