Club level for Allen vs Euless Trinity. HELP

GMG24

I have a big group of friends who are looking to get into the club level for the Allen game. Does anyone know if it will be available? Can you help me get tickets? We are willing to pay 300 bucks for 12 tickets. I am a teacher/coach looking to go with fellow coaches and teachers. Any help would be great even if pointing me in the right direction. We are trying to move quick. I know this games going to get packed in a hurry.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I have a big group of friends who are looking to get into the club level for the Allen game. Does anyone know if it will be available? Can you help me get tickets? We are willing to pay 300 bucks for 12 tickets. I am a teacher/coach looking to go with fellow coaches and teachers. Any help would be great even if pointing me in the right direction. We are trying to move quick. I know this games going to get packed in a hurry.

so you're willing to pay $25/ticket? I seriously doubt RV could be tempted to open up the precious club level for so little

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why the need for such condescending tone.

It's not like they'd make any $ on it if it stays closed...

Open it up sell tickets for 30 bucks a pop (to a HS game mind you) and let people experience the club level maybe not in its entirety. The view alone could be enough to sway people to look at getting club level seats the following year. It was simply a question posed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

They usually send out an email to club seat holders along for RSVP. If a hundred people respond, they open it. No idea if it's ever actually happened, and no idea what restrictions are in place for purchasing them, if any.

Thank you old guy. I appreciate the response. I think it's a great opportunity for potential families especially Allen, to become part of the Meangreen nation. If they loved the game day experience of club level for HS who knows maybe they join? Why not try right?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'll never understand why someone would pay more money to watch a football game from the furthest seats possible?

Rick

Because you can see everything that's happening. Same reason coaches are in the same type seats.

Actually, I may agree with you since you said "pay more money." haha

Thank you old guy. I appreciate the response. I think it's a great opportunity for potential families especially Allen, to become part of the Meangreen nation. If they loved the game day experience of club level for HS who knows maybe they join? Why not try right?

You'll have to call the UNT Athletic Dept and ask them directly, but I can give you a hint at what is involved. They would have to hire security and staff for up there plus take in the funds, make accounts, print and distribute the passes to that level and control access. It may seem simple, and it probably should be more than it is to advertise the Club facility and University to new potential fans....but I've thought for a while now they really don't care if they have any more fans or not, it involves more work for them, so it won't happen. But good luck trying anyway....let us know their response.

Edited by NT80

You'll have to call the UNT Athletic Dept and ask them directly, but I can give you a hint at what is involved. They would have to hire security and staff for up there plus take in the funds, make accounts, print and distribute the passes to that level and control access. It may seem simple, and it probably should be more than it is to advertise the Club facility and University to new potential fans....but I've thought for a while now they really don't care if they have any more fans or not, it involves more work for them, so it won't happen. But good luck trying anyway....let us know their response.

Agreed, you bet your backside I am going to try. I know I could get at least the max allotment for Allen fans, and I'm sure I could round up enough Trinity fans to make this worthwhile. Time will tell. I'll let you all know.

• Upvote 1

I'll never understand why someone would pay more money to watch a football game from the furthest seats possible?

Rick

Well, just for me...

I can sit outside in my seats and not get wet when it rains,

I can see everything that goes on during the game quite clearly,

I am sitting near some great UNT fans who love UNT and support them win, lose or draw,

I get a very nice meal before each game and can and do sit with some great fans and friends during that meal,

The view is fantastic in my opinion,

I can go inside if I wish...and get complimentary soft drinks throughout the game or purchase beer and wine and mixed drinks should I so choose...and I often do,

My seats come with a great numbered parking spot close to the stadium,

I get a complimentary game program at each game,

In the winter my coat doesn't get wet when I place it behind my seat,

I can stand up and not disturb anyone sitting behind me (my seats are on the back row for several reasons...most noted above),

No cokes, beer, etc. ever get spilled on the stuff I store behind or under my seat,

My wife continues to come to the games with me because she loves our seats,

And...because I can and want to do so. It's a personal choice. Everyone gets to make their choice. No choice is any better than another...simply personal preference.

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 4

Rick

Club level seats are pretty amazing. I am more confused on how the suits work. They should have allowed them to open up to the outsider me have outside seating in them.

Well, just for me...

I can sit outside in my seats and not get wet when it rains,

I can see everything that goes on during the game quite clearly,

I am sitting near some great UNT fans who love UNT and support them win, lose or draw,

I get a very nice meal before each game and can and do sit with some great fans and friends during that meal,

The view is fantastic in my opinion,

I can go inside if I wish...and get complimentary soft drinks throughout the game or purchase beer and wine and mixed drinks should I so choose...and I often do,

My seats come with a great numbered parking spot close to the stadium,

I get a complimentary game program at each game,

In the winter my coat doesn't get wet when I place it behind my seat,

I can stand up and not disturb anyone sitting behind me (my seats are on the back row for several reasons...most noted above),

No cokes, beer, etc. ever get spilled on the stuff I store behind or under my seat,

My wife continues to come to the games with me because she loves our seats,

And...because I can and want to do so. It's a personal choice. Everyone gets to make their choice. No choice is any better than another...simply personal preference.

Hope this helps.

Sounds more like a night at the ballet than a football game to me.

They day comes where I gotta give up being as close to the game as possible for a ballet styled Pampered Chef party is the day I stop going altogether.

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1