who's excited for spring and next season?

justintime43

I know i am.. weve got alot of improvng to do but we have alot of young promising talent coming up and some verbally commited... i think next years oline will actially be better then this years(more athletic) defense had aloooot of young guys that are going to have some experiance under their belts! Im very excited to see who starts at qb, but we will def have more speed in the back field and im very excited to see our young recievers.. yes this year was rough but hey true fans stck it through no matter what..

How much "improvement" did you see in this team either from last year or during the year?

I'm excited about a few players and their potential, especially Wilson, but that's about it.

I guess I'll be excited if we've found a ton of speed and will be able to line up against receivers with only a 14yd cushion instead of 15.

• Upvote 1

It's not logic, it's fact that we have to replace 4 starting O linemen. If we're pleasantly surprised with success it'll be just that... a surprise. There's nothing I've seen that gives me a reason to be excited for next year.

Oh, there may be someone who comes in and is exciting to watch play like a Means or a Goree or even an Emanual Moore(if we're lucky enough to hang onto his commitment). But the same guy is calling the plays that decided to field goal it all day today and refuse to blitz. Pfffft. That shit Sucks!

Like my good friend SUMG says, they need to pass out No-Doze at the gates as an attendance incentive.

Rick

This is all so Dickey 2.0, it's not even funny...we are a MF'er rant away from DMac being the Buick again. Their game plans are identical, as is their use of the QB position. Right now, McNulty is our version of Richard Bridges, but he gets to start even more than Bridges did.