Where is Williams ?

greenjoe

Don't look now but OK State is starting a highly touted true freshman QB. Could I interest you in JW Walsh?

Dax Gramann (spelling?) has been less than expected for OSU. Walsh will be the starter for OSU next season. No bowl for OSU this year with Dax at the helm. "Highly touted" indeed, but at this point ... Highly over touted. But, one thing is certain, he has the potential and Gundy knows a thing or two about QB's. But, look for J W leading the 'Pokes out of the gate next season.

Only reason Dax is starting this season is due to Walsh's season ending injury in game 2 of the season. The rust of not playing much for a good stretch was clearly showing on Dax this season.

• Downvote 2

Dax Gramann (spelling?) has been less than expected for OSU. Walsh will be the starter for OSU next season. No bowl for OSU this year with Dax at the helm. "Highly touted" indeed, but at this point ... Highly over touted. But, one thing is certain, he has the potential and Gundy knows a thing or two about QB's. But, look for J W leading the 'Pokes out of the gate next season.

Only reason Dax is starting this season is due to Walsh's season ending injury in game 2 of the season. The rust of not playing much for a good stretch was clearly showing on Dax this season.

I am not talking about Daxx Garman. Daxx is a junior. He sucks. And he isn't starting for them anymore. Mason Rudolph, a true freshman and No. 8 QB recruit in the country, is starting now and he is considered the future there. Rudolph set the OK State record for most passing yards in a debut last week against Baylor and if he kicks butt against OU then Walsh might not have a starting job next season. Not saying this is a done deal but something to watch and hope for. We can dream, can't we? Edited by MeanGreenZen

That wouldn't be a smart move for him AT ALL.

Zach Conque of SFA(2650 yards,15 TD's, 8 INT's), and Jared Johnson of Sam Houston(2363, 15 TD's, 11 INT's) both just led their teams to the FCS playoffs and are both SOPHOMORES. Sam is in the second round next week.

Rick

I had a list of schools I thought McNulty, Greer, and Williams should transfer to for 2015 - SFA and Sam Houston were not on the list.

I'm too lazy to look it up again, but I think Texas A&M-Commerce was on the list. Sul Ross as well? Either way, all three need to take a step away because they are not capable at this level. FCS and Division II have much slower defenses; so, all three would do well down there,

There is no way that DW is with the team next Fall. I am a DW fan, but I don't want him on our team if he will not put in the work/effort to get better and is a liability off the field and in the locker room.

Very disappointing to hear Mac talk about AM starting next year.

Here is to hoping that Means really shows us something in the Spring. Althoug I think if he was really special, Mac would have taken his redshirt off after benching DW.

No way. He was a Frosh. He needs to learn the offense...he's not going to be the guy with the incredible skill set like DW and make an immediate impact. He's going to learn and grow and probably start as a RS-Soph in 2016 and give us 3 good years. That's how it looks right now to me. No way you burn that redshirt under any circumstances.

That's his shallowed-ass parents fault for that. What a despicable pair they are.

Rick

• Downvote 1