Defining the UNT Fan Base

KRAM1

I'm deeply disappointed that the OP was deleted. Niedermeyer so seldom comes around to chastise the unkempt masses and clearly we are lost without his guidance.

I am ashamed to admit that I do not meet Tylermeangreen's deity standards...if only I had known that by doing just "half of what KRAM does for our university" the collected members of this message board (and not the thousands who care too little to even post here) could take our school to "heights never imagined". Somehow I imagine Sally Strothers has a cameo upcoming to drive this point home.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

To The Tasty Greek:

You, sir, are an ass!

If you and others on this board did only half of what Kram does for our university, this university would reach heights never before imagined!

But no..........many of you on this board only want to bitch and moan!

Negative click away - I, for one, have had my fill of the Ben Goodings (and there are many more like you) that reside on this board.

Rhey Nolan

tylermeangreen

Actually....Rhey...... Tasty rarely bitches and moans. He merely calls out persons who have a history of playing the holier than thou card.

Kram has undoubtedly done a ton for the school and the program but needs to word his distaste for what he deems as negativity with a little bit more humility. It obviously rubs more than just Tasty the wrong way.

asshole.jpg

And this is where I chime in..professionally speaking.

I'd set up our Vortex Tripod over the hole to use as a change of direction.

Then set up a 5 to 1 ratio haul system with our MPD system.

Then send someone with a narrow ass in a harness down to the ass and wrap a couple of our base anchor straps around said ass's ass, one shorter than the other to keep his head higher than his ass, and haul his ass up.

Rick

• Upvote 2

Sooo . . . what exactly is this thread about?

Gist: ( and I did not get to see the original post....)

A very great fan of this program and UNT CALLED OUT PEOPLE WHO WERE STATING THAT THEY DID NOT WANT TO GO TO GAMES OR tailgate . I can't remember if they were told to look in the mirror on this thread or a different one???? I personally, disagree and think multiple parties are misunderstood...? I have been confused about a lot this season but........ ?

People took offense and thought someone implied that they were not a true fan for saying that they would not watch a game while being privy to acid rain. Ben Gooding again shared his knowledge on football and reasoning. Shit hit fans.....

Caught up.

EDITED:

Oh. And I'm a confused asshole . There are graphics and details on how to rescue me.

Edited by SSP
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Gist: ( and I did not get to see the original post....)

A very great fan of this program and UNT CALLED OUT PEOPLE WHO WERE STATING THAT THEY DID NOT WANT TO GO TO GAMES OR tailgate . I can't remember if they were told to look in the mirror on this thread or a different one???? I personally, disagree and think multiple parties are misunderstood...? I have been confused about a lot this season but........ ?

People took offense and thought someone implied that they were not a true fan for saying that they would not watch a game while being privy to acid rain. Ben Gooding again shared his knowledge on football and reasoning. Shit hit fans.....

Caught up.

EDITED:

Oh. And I'm a confused asshole . There are graphics and details on how to rescue me.

Confused ass in a hole, sir.

Details.

• Upvote 1

And this is where I chime in..professionally speaking.

I'd set up our Vortex Tripod over the hole to use as a change of direction.

Then set up a 5 to 1 ratio haul system with our MPD system.

Then send someone with a narrow ass in a harness down to the ass and wrap a couple of our base anchor straps around said ass's ass, one shorter than the other to keep his head higher than his ass, and haul his ass up.

Rick

Hope this skinny dude likes getting kicked & bit repeatedly.

Got a professional apparatus for rescuing this thread?

There should be a casual board for the casual Mean Green fans. Go spew this on that board. Most, if not all, on this board do their fair share of contributions to this university/program. So, IMO, most people on here reserve the right to say whatever they want. If someone on here thinks they are a better fan, let them think it. Let them go to their workplace, restaurants, airports, vacations, etc. with the idea that they are the best fan. They are the ones that will be good ambassadors of this university wherever it is they go. GMG

somehow lost in all of this gold was Ben's proposal of a second message board.

thoughts?

• Upvote 3