Obviously Dajon did something wrong this week

TheColonyEagle

I am really tired of this argument. Let me explain once again. We are customers, the coaches are contractors we have hired. Now I hire contractors because they have skills I don't have. I don't know how to do major plumbing, but if the plumber I hire does some work that causes the toilet to flush directly out of the shower head, despite the fact I am not a plumber I have every right to complain about the work and fire the contractor.

I don't know how to coach college football, I am helping to pay paying for a contractor to come in to do that. I am very unhappy with the work the contractor has delivered so far.

The sub contractor (MAC) had better figure out how to fix his crew (other coaches/recruiters) or I am going to lose faith in that subcontractor, and start to wonder why the general contractor (RV) doesn't get more blame for hiring so many subpar sub contractors (Dodge, Benford, etc).

Excellent analogy.

• Downvote 1

I really hope Dajon and most everyone else leaves. The coaches got to quit this season so they should all quit on the coaches. Nothing else will send a message. Maybe fans not showing up or booing and heckling the coaches for a straight quarter the last home game. Emitt is close enough to be heard by the coaches. I recommend he starts the jeers.

Hahaha, where is the Andrew that posts in the basketball forum?

Edited by golfingomez

Hahaha, where is the Andrew that posts in the basketball forum?

Mac has had a lot more time than Benford. This is the season for Benford to make or break. If we falter in basketball this season my tune will change. I will support both sports still (always a season ticket holder), but losing gets old...

• Downvote 1

I know our QB situation is not all that is wrong, but I remember another metroplex QB that was not great his second year.

I don't see what goes on in practice. We are going to turn the ball over. Yes, it is stupid to think that Dajon WIlliams will be as good as Trevone Boykin, but how do we know? Some QBs are not good when they first hit the field.

Trevone Boykin:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/517127/trevone-boykin

Dajon Williams

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/549918/dajon-williams

Andrew McNulty

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/515147/andrew-mcnulty

DW had a lot of pressure on him. The coaching staff pretty much wrote him off with Greer and MiniMac over him on the depth chart through most of early fall practice. After limited time in fall practice, to all of a sudden be thrust into the starting role at a very critical point in the season is a recipe for disaster. DW performed exactly how the odds stacked against would allow him to play: like a redshirt freshman that would make a ton of critical mistakes. It was a Hail Mary of the highest order by this coaching staff and it succeeded about like a typical Hail Mary does: incomplete or intercepted in the end zone. The bottom line, DW has shown flashes and you would have to be blind to not see that he has shown the most natural ability among the current scholly QB's. Hell, how could we forget that he almost beat NT's Uber God QB, DT, last season?????? Sure an argument could be made that he didn't do or say all the right things in practice and battle for the no 1/2 spots but now's the time to play for next year. Coaches admit his superior talent, it's time to coach him up. Mold him to what they want him to be..........

Edited by Got5onIt